Timer screw up before start of flower...what to do?

UpSyndrome

Hello,

I switched the timer to 12/12 last night but failed to do it properly (yes I could F*** up a 2 car funeral). The lights ran 4 hours before i noticed, soI turned em off and put em in the dark for 2 hours and then turned the light back on so the light came on at its regular veg time.

I know this would have been disaster during flowering but I wonder what to do this time since it was in veg. Should i just change the nutes as planned and switch the timer to 12/12 tonight? Or do i need to let the plants continue to veg a few days so they have time to recover from any unhappiness they may have due to the light screw up?

Thanks for your help :)

Thanks for the help. I'll givem a full 18 today and switch the light over tomorrow. They dont seem stressed...a lil red on the fan leaf stems but no big deal. I'd give them more time but if I wait any longer they will be too big and I dont want to top them again.

I've never heard of a darkness period before flowering....seems like that would really piss'em off! It works?

Thanks for the help. I'll givem a full 18 today and switch the light over tomorrow. They dont seem stressed...a lil red on the fan leaf stems but no big deal. I'd give them more time but if I wait any longer they will be too big and I dont want to top them again.

I've never heard of a darkness period before flowering....seems like that would really piss'em off! It works?

I dont do the dark thingy, i dont see the need, there is info on here about it though ....somewhere lol :smokin:

I just did the 24 hours of dark before setting the timer to 12/12 and I have to say that they were not pissed off in the least, they actually looked better than they ever have when the lights came back on yesterday, to my understanding it helps letting the plants know it's time when you are force flowering like we are doing with 12/12. I have heard the more time in the dark the better up to 36-48 hours but 24 was more than enough for me.

yaa ive never heard of the darkness before flowering, but i have heard at the end of flowering, like a few days before harvesting you throw em in the dark to stress the plant which supposedly can up the trichomes numbers because the plant is trying to get more of a chance to pollinate..ive never tried it, but my next grow im going to

Back
Top Bottom