times for lights on /off

hazzaganja

can anyone help im doing my own grow and there about 3weeks old after all the mucking about i have a problem thou i started with them just at the window and they were just getting the uk daylight for about 2 weeks so the times are 5am to 7 pm thats 14/10 i think i since got a light and started them under that but my problem is i sleep in some mornings and the light dont get put on in the rite time as i planed 6am on and off at 12 midnight 18/6 but i dont seem to be managing them like that last night they had the lights off for 10 hours instead off 6 what difference will this make to the growth of them i have a timer but i think its broke:( anyone any idea the effects off the light sequence being messed about with ?:bong:

ok thanks iv not got them on a timer im 100% that they are all female i can see lots of hairs and crystals on the leaves also i heard that if the shoots are in line that can also mean female sorry but whats hermi tendencies im new to this so still learning thanks

"shoots in line" I'm assuming you mean nodes straight across from each other only means that they haven't reached maturity. It has nothing to do with what gender they are.

Hermaphroditism (hermi) is when one plant grows both sets of sexual parts...male and female flowers. Light schedules that are not accurate can cause this tendency to be more pronounced.

Back
Top Bottom