Timhomegrow Godfather OG & Girl Scout Cookie In Soil

Timhomegrow

Welcome to the garden. I have to first say, this forum has been great!! Everyone has been so helpful. After a 10 month hiatus from growing (still lurking and learning), time to go again!

The Setup: Godfather OG and Girl Scout Cookies feminized photoperiods by @Weed Seeds Express

4'x4'x6.5' tent with 6" AC Infinity fan with temp/humidity controller

Mars Hydro TS3000, 450w @Mars Hydro

Automatic watering system, puts 1 gal into each pot in six minutes and it's on a timer. I plan to hand water for most of the grow, this is for those trips I'll have to take in the next few months.

7 gal. Smart Pots

Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil mixed with 20% perlite. Also adding Dynomyco mycorrizhal as instructed.

@GeoFlora Nutrients Veg nutes and Bloom nutes. Mixed in the soil and top dressed, following instructions. Also have terpinnator and massive bloom and may, or may not, use.

Seeds have popped and prepped the solo cups. Bottom 1/3 of cups is FFOF, middle third a local soil that that's more like FFHF, and top third black gold Seedling soil. Mixed the Dynomyco in too. Tomorrow the seeds get planted.

Hope you all come share in this journey! @Emilya @013 @Stunger @Plant Daddy @Justin Goody @MrSauga @Bill284 @GoogleGenie @StoneOtter

20220403_204633.jpg

20220403_204658.jpg

20220403_204639.jpg

Nice setup. I'm in.

Seeds were planted, root side up. Used a mister and did 10 sprays in each cup to start. Will spray twice a day, 4-5 spraye each time. I'm trying hard not to over water my seedlings in the solo cups like I did last time :)

Lux reading is 14k-15k, light is 30% and 24 inches from top of cups

Temps in the tent, 70, a bit cooler than I'd like but hoping with the light in all day the basement warms up.

20220404_072757.jpg

Curious to see how these Godfather OG's grow, I just got 10 freebies from Weed seeds express.
:hookah:

Curious to see how these Godfather OG's grow, I just got 10 freebies from Weed seeds express.
10 freebies? You must have ordered a ton haha. I still have seeds from my previous strains/grows left. I figure after this I'll start with the first strain again (Blue Dream) and cycle through them

10 freebies? You must have ordered a ton haha. I still have seeds from my previous strains/grows left. I figure after this I'll start with the first strain again (Blue Dream) and cycle through them
WSE had a 5+ 5 free sale. I bought 5 purple kush fems and got 5 free and I used a coupon they had for 420 members for 5 free Godfather OG fems and they gave me 5 + 5 on those. Plus they gave me 2 Northern lights autos for paying with my Bank ACH. So I paid for 5 and received 22 seeds... Happy Days!

Nice set up, buddy. Im just started my first cultivation, this post so inspire me
This forum and the folks here will certainly help you! Make sure you start a grow journal and put the link in your signature

Welcome to the garden. I have to first say, this forum has been great!! Everyone has been so helpful. After a 10 month hiatus from growing (still lurking and learning), time to go again!

The Setup: Godfather OG and Girl Scout Cookies feminized photoperiods by @Weed Seeds Express

4'x4'x6.5' tent with 6" AC Infinity fan with temp/humidity controller

Mars Hydro TS3000, 450w @Mars Hydro

Automatic watering system, puts 1 gal into each pot in six minutes and it's on a timer. I plan to hand water for most of the grow, this is for those trips I'll have to take in the next few months.

7 gal. Smart Pots

Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil mixed with 20% perlite. Also adding Dynomyco mycorrizhal as instructed.

@GeoFlora Nutrients Veg nutes and Bloom nutes. Mixed in the soil and top dressed, following instructions. Also have terpinnator and massive bloom and may, or may not, use.

Seeds have popped and prepped the solo cups. Bottom 1/3 of cups is FFOF, middle third a local soil that that's more like FFHF, and top third black gold Seedling soil. Mixed the Dynomyco in too. Tomorrow the seeds get planted.

Hope you all come share in this journey! @Emilya @013 @Stunger @Plant Daddy @Justin Goody @MrSauga @Bill284 @GoogleGenie @StoneOtter

20220403_204633.jpg

20220403_204658.jpg

20220403_204639.jpg
Welcome back to the grow. Are you uppotting? I have gone into FFOF for the last time in seedling or veg. There should be some kind of test kit for how hot the soil is.
Looks like fun! :popcorn:

Yeah, i will. My girl day 7 in veg. She got yellow leaf, look like pH not comfortable. I‘m using coco perlit medium, it so hard to control pH in range despite im watered pH 6.4. The medium over 7. pH, so sad.
4353D87A-B44A-45A8-84F6-5BFBC04E7B59.jpeg
They look good! I've never have used coco before

Welcome back to the grow. Are you uppotting? I have gone into FFOF for the last time in seedling or veg. There should be some kind of test kit for how hot the soil is.
Looks like fun! :popcorn:
Going from the solo cups right into 7gal with FFOF. The first two grows I went straight into FFOF from jiffy pods and they did great!

Going from the solo cups right into 7gal with FFOF. The first two grows I went straight into FFOF from jiffy pods and they did great!
I have done the same and been lucky on first grow and two grows soil was hot. I will use happy frog from now on and do a final up pot out of a gallon into final with FFOF. I have learned my lesson. I've been in veg for 11 weeks and ppm's are still over 2000. I'm not sure why I haven't flushed them.. I feel I'd be wasting free nutes... lol What a messy grow... I also got rid of my 4x4 and I miss my TS 3000.

Yeah, i will. My girl day 7 in veg. She got yellow leaf, look like pH not comfortable. I‘m using coco perlit medium, it so hard to control pH in range despite im watered pH 6.4. The medium over 7. pH, so sad.
4353D87A-B44A-45A8-84F6-5BFBC04E7B59.jpeg
Coco can be tricky... Love the fast root development I have in Coco.

Back
Top Bottom