Timhomegrow Godfather OG & Girl Scout Cookie In Soil

:bravo: on that excellent haul!

And an increase in pay I hope. :)
It should be a good increase in pay. Hopefully the kind where ill spend the next 10 years living to work, but can then semi retire. We shall see soon

Smoke report....Godfather OG curing for almost one month. As you cam see by the pics, she's full of tricomes and packs a punch. Definitely a couch lock high after an hour. Smoke is still thick and tickles the throat a bit, but that will get better through the cure. A nice mellow taste though, Definitely liking it.

20220920_183842.jpg

Looks great under the loupe too. Lots of tricomes
20220920_183746.jpg

Post grow report, almost 3 month curing.

First, it's a night and day difference in smell and taste from the Grove bags vs. Jars.....I'm sold. No burping and it's less space too. I'll be doing this with all of the harvest next time. It did take longer to cure than the jars, but worth the wait. When I need some I just grab a few days worth and put that in a jar so I'm not opening the bag daily.
20221127_155859.jpg

The Godfather OG certainly packs a punch, almost too much for me as it renders me useless after smoking. As you can see, she was very frosty. Great smell, good taste, a tad harsh but not bad. The one plant was the best looking all grow. She's my second favorite. Sorry to have already been picking off from this nug ha.
20221127_155052~2.jpg

The Girl Scout Cookie, one plant was yellow and had issues all grow is a bit harsh and tasteless but gets the job done. The other one, also had issues. She was stunted, super tight nodes, very dark green leaves, and never seemed to lighten her pot no matter how long i waited until watering. And to top it off, she had a whole main cola with hundreds of nanners which I cut off in mid flower......and she's phenomenal! The smell is more incredible than I've ever smelled. Her nugs are rock hard and dense, dark color, and some of the smoothest and clearest smoke ever. I'm so glad I decided to cut off the cola and keep her, rather than remove her from the tent. Perhaps she did pollenate the one Godfsther that was pretty seedy....but the other girls are just fine. It was worth it for this gem :)

Screenshot_20221127-171455_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20221127-171501_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20221127-171509_Chrome.jpg
20221127_154231.jpg

Moral of the story, just because she looks great doesn't mean she will rock your world. Sometimes it's the "butter face", aka ugly, girls that will do you right.

Also..don't stress of the way the plants look, they all smoke fine in the end :)

That looks a very pleasing result Tim. I have never knowingly had nanners myself up till now, but I probably will because I have mentioned it! If I did, I wouldn't mind trying to make a some feminised seeds as long as it wasn't a real hermie issue.

That looks a very pleasing result Tim. I have never knowingly had nanners myself up till now, but I probably will because I have mentioned it! If I did, I wouldn't mind trying to make a some feminised seeds as long as it wasn't a real hermie issue.
The seeds I did get weren't fully ripe, all pale. I had nanners last grow, but not many, different breeder too. I'm wondering if I never cleaned the tent well enough last time and that caused the issue this time.

How ya been? When's the next balcony grow?

The seeds I did get weren't fully ripe, all pale. I had nanners last grow, but not many, different breeder too. I'm wondering if I never cleaned the tent well enough last time and that caused the issue this time.

How ya been? When's the next balcony grow?
Hi Tim, I assume that if you got some seeds that they are from the nanners of the current plant and any random pollen on the inside of the tent from the previous grow would have probably lost it's viability anyway. But that's just me assuming! haha.

Something worth mentioning on pale immature seeds. Last grow I pollinated a plant that had an early demise 17 days later, it's seeds were all pale and at most 17 days old. Yet I germinated several of them, so if you have good genetics in pale seeds don't throw them out as they may very well be viable.

Yep the latest balcony grow has kicked off, still early days in veg but they're starting to grow out a bit now. Can't complain with summer coming next month. Hope you and yours are all well.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal in Grow Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom