Timing the cationic drench

Hi folks - dropping in with some plants that I am pretty sure are in the “Cat window”.

They at 4 weeks since stigmas showed in the tops and 5 weeks since flip to 11/13. Both just got a full Growth Ionic drench at the time of these pics. I plan to do the transwater next, followed by the Cat Drenches, so that would be in about 10days time. DO folks concur with that timing?

Candida CD-1

Bubba Hash

:Namaste:

Yes Amy, 10 days from those pics should be about perfect, IMO. At that time they will be entering their fastest bloom, just when i give mine. So a bit later than most. Cheers.
Interesting, I’ve always gone on the earlier side of things but now that I read this I think I might try waiting next time

Hey Kid....sometimes it's hard to wait but it's wat ive done for many grows now with Doc's gear. U know ,..when ya come home one day and go.."wow" things are really moving now in 'bloom'...well, that's the beginning of they're fastest bloom. I give it then. Also a good 'lead in' before the CD's , is to give 1/4 strength Trans water . Cheers Kid.

Hey Kid....sometimes it's hard to wait but it's wat ive done for many grows now with Doc's gear. U know ,..when ya come home one day and go.."wow" things are really moving now in 'bloom'...well, that's the beginning of they're fastest bloom. I give it then. Also a good 'lead in' before the CD's , is to give 1/4 strength Trans water . Cheers Kid.
Thanks Duggan I really appreciate the info! I’ll try this out next run!

Just had an experimentation idea. What about once resin starts, instead of 1/4 trans between drenches give 1/4 cats? Meow! Probably a dumb idea....? What do you think? @Doc Bud
:hmmmm: i’ll speculate that that wouldn’t get the desired results becasue the cats change the chemistry and charge of the soil temporarily, which is part of why there’s 2 in a row wth nothing in between. It’s not that there’s something in it that builds frost, it changes the soil in a way that triggers an explosion of reproductive activity ... which at that stage of the flower cycle = frost production. So based on that rudimentary understanding, I’d say no... that wouldn’t help :) (and I know you asked Doc Bud, not me, but making an educated guess or speculative answer to questions that are mostly beyond me is part how I learn, so I speculate quite a lot ;) )

Back
Top Bottom