Ting

Stoner4201987

420 Member
20201127_022402.jpg

Yea i was wanting any info on best ways to train them but couldn't find anyone to tell me why it had all this extra growth. Until i researched for a min and found what i had. No Very Humble Guy here not bragging by no means just want to learn how to keep her around i know clone but understand you got to have another Poly to breed but yea not trying to debate simply wondering.

Best thing i could think of is LST The Tops? But if its going to turn into some ego trip BULLSHIT im good. Thanks just trying to learn

Yea i was wanting any info on best ways to train them but couldn't find anyone to tell me why it had all this extra growth. Until i researched for a min and found what i had. No Very Humble Guy here not bragging by no means just want to learn how to keep her around i know clone but understand you got to have another Poly to breed but yea not trying to debate simply wondering.
Then it is all good. When you put the photo up you did not mention what info you were looking. We had no idea what you wanted to know.

Right here. still new to this site sorry if I'm doing it wrong
Hey bro I ran Ting for few rounds. Also made seeds with her. Mine was average potency with berry menthol terps. Think it was a odd pheno because the breeder told me he'd never heard of the menthol. Anyway here's pics of the one I had. You can also search thru my media for more pics or my old journal "adventures in Dankland" link in my sig

Back
Top Bottom