Tinnitus CBD

nflmao

Hey there,
So for a while now I’ve been aware of the wonderful medical benefits CBD and other cannabinoids may provide. However recently I read an article.
It blew my mind to say the least. Never in a million years would I have thought that CBD could help against such a common disorder like Tinnitus.
However with many cures, the theory may be too good to be true.
So I was wondering if anyone here had any personal experiences to share. Have you tried CBD against Tinnitus or other hearing disorders? How did it work out?
Kindest Regards
Tris

:welcome: to the forum...

I have Tinnitus, and use high CBD cannabis. I have not heard the symptoms decrease. I use cannabis strains such as Nightingale and V.C.D.C.for chronic pain.

I have Tinnitus, and use high CBD cannabis. I have not heard the symptoms decrease.

ditto. yrs of working in music and show production have left me with a constant ringing around 1200 - 1400 k. i use high cbd every day for other stuff and it hasn't touched it. i actually notice it more when buzzed, but that has nothing to do with cbd.

i really hope there is something to this but not holding a lot of hope..

I have that .. high % Indica makes it tolerable . <peace>

serious ? damn if you know something deal pls. in my experience it's been the opposite. i can only knock it out if i knock myself out... higher the stone the worse i hear it...

not doubting your experience but can honestly use your personal help @Hijinxxx .. pls reply :Namaste:

serious ? damn if you know something deal pls. in my experience it's been the opposite. i can only knock it out if i knock myself out... higher the stone the worse i hear it...

not doubting your experience but can honestly use your personal help @Hijinxxx .. pls reply :Namaste:

Yeah I dunno what to tell you ? I have a prescription so I know the exact terpenes that work for me based on trial and error . I had an indica that actually amplified my heart beat and ringing in my right ear !!! that got quickly flushed so I should apologize with my generalized statement ... but I typically stick with linalool, myrcene, and caryophyllene. Some Sativas and hybrids do help too but if you don't know the chem analysis it's difficult to guess what would work without spending a small fortune and trying everything !
. when it gets too intolerable I too have to knock myself out . :(
Some Stress reduction techniques help .I bought an inversion table aka teeter table and if I focus on my breathing and slowly invert focusing on my breathing only , I get temp relief too.
Namaste! :)

Oh and can't forget limonene ! Haha I dunno ..go figure but I kept a journal of the pros and cons of each strain and noted which terpenes were dominant , etc. I'm still learning and experimenting !
I hope you find some relief . It's sucks. I know . ❤️

Been doing some research to help with my tinnitus. I have a 80% loss of hearing in the 3000 to 6000 HZ range in both ears. Served in the US Army in the filed artillery and repeated concussion from the 155mm howitzer rounds has left me with "air raid sirens" that I hear all the time.

Is there a strain I can grow that will help in reducing the tinnitus? I read that Cotton Candy has worked for one forum member. A Photo & An Auto: DWC, Soil, Clone

My ENT told me, on more than one occasion, that the person who finds a cure for tinnitus will die a very wealthy man.

There's no cure for tinnitus in part because the doctors don't know enough about it to develop one.

Thank you you have made my perception about mankind a bit different now. It's been a while since I posted the question and someone replied. It shows that some people will take a shot in the dark about the reply getting results. :thumb:

The sirens are bad sometimes.

I know where you're coming from. I've had tinnitus for about eight years. I've tried those holistic cures; none worked. A second ENT told me the best treatment for tinnitus were hearing aids so you could hear over the ringing.

If you learn of a new potential cure, please let me know.

I've probably grown and smoked at least fifty different strains in the nine years I've been at it. In my case, none of them help tinnitus and most make it worse.
"Sorry", said the stoned chimp, as the steady sound of crickets louder than a boiling tea kettle rang in his brain forever..... :(

I also have tinnitus from early childhood ear infections and tubes put in to drain the ear canal and inner ear of fluid.Sadly there is no treatment for tinnitus unless they do brain surgery and put electrodes in the area of the brain that is malfunctioning due to hearing loss.No tinnitus does not come from the ear it is in the brain from faulty neuron transmitters doing what i like to call television snow.

2em9i828irz31.png

It's unfortunate that nobody here's had a reduction in tinnitus symptoms from CBD. My partner has tinnitus and so does my brother. Both use CBD frequently and haven't said that it helps directly, but the calming effects of CBD can definitely make tinnitus a little less agitating.

Back
Top Bottom