tiny buds

metrojimc

Hi i am having an issue that i have never seen before,i am currentley growing ,power plant and alaskan ice,they are at 5 weeks flowering stage and the alaskan ice bud sites are tiny,there a little smaller then a cigarette butt,where as my power plants are nice size,i am using pro bloom and big bud.The alaskan ice says 9 weeks to bud and power plant says 8 weeks,i am growing in hydro and soil and theres no difference,can anyone help?

My AI is way behind my white widow and Kushberry that are the same age and have the same finishing days. Mine is at day 33 of 12/12. I don't remember them saying it was a high yielder, ... Quality... Hopefully.... Oh yeah, you can add on a week or two to what they say for the flowering days..

I am growing under 2 1000 watt hps and 1 600 watt hps so it cant be that cause my power plant is doing good with nice size buds.Also my camera is not working now ,as soon as it is i will post pics.

thanks for your help guys,i have been growing for a couple of years and have never seen anything like this ......

Back
Top Bottom