Tiocranius, Soil, Indoor: Mint Milano, 818 Headband, Rainbowcake, Critical Sour Diesel, Chocolate Heaven - 2021/2022

tiocranius

What's up guys
I came to share with you some of my experience in cultivating some strains. And I'm also looking for information and knowledge about the cultivation of our beloved plant.

Setup:
Indoor Grow Tent - 80x80x160
Soil - 50% Carolina Soil V (peat, perlite, carbonized rice husk, dolomitic lime,vermiculite) + 50% Sphagnotec (25% peat, 25% perlite)
Pot Veg - 1,5 Gallon
Flower Pot - 3 Gallon
LED Samsung LM-301H - 150W - Driver MeanWell
Exhaust Fan - 65W
Clip Fan - 20W
Ferts - Biobizz - Grow/Bloom/Alg-a-Mic/Top Max/Magnifical - Remo

I will take 5 plants in this cycle, which are:

Critical Sour Diesel - Emerald Triangle
Indica 50% / Sativa 50%
Vegetative - 13 days
IMG_20211214_183518892.jpg

Mint Milano - The Cali Connection
40% Sativa / 60% Indica
Vegetative - 2 Days
IMG_20211214_183555046.jpg

818 Headband - The Cali Connection
60% Sativa / 40% Indica
Vegetative - 2 Days

IMG_20211214_183612438.jpg

Rainbowcake - Pheno Finder
Hybrid
Vegetative - 3 days
IMG_20211214_183526478.jpg

Chocolate Heaven - G13 Labs
Sativa 70%/ Indica 30%
Vegetative - 5 Days
IMG_20211214_183538508.jpg

Welcome to 420 Magazine :welcome:
Ty bro
If you put the clear cups inside the opaque ones, they will like the dark better but you can still check the root growth
:passitleft:
thanks for the tip. it's my second cultivation.
Your sour d looks great for 13 days! :thumb:

I thought it was kind of stuck in the first 10 days, but it seems that now it is developing, this photo is from 4 days ago, today it is already visibly with larger leaves.

What's up guys
I came to share with you some of my experience in cultivating some strains. And I'm also looking for information and knowledge about the cultivation of our beloved plant.

Setup:
Indoor Grow Tent - 80x80x160
Soil - 50% Carolina Soil V (peat, perlite, carbonized rice husk, dolomitic lime,vermiculite) + 50% Sphagnotec (25% peat, 25% perlite)
Pot Veg - 1,5 Gallon
Flower Pot - 3 Gallon
LED Samsung LM-301H - 150W - Driver MeanWell
Exhaust Fan - 65W
Clip Fan - 20W
Ferts - Biobizz - Grow/Bloom/Alg-a-Mic/Top Max/Magnifical - Remo

I will take 5 plants in this cycle, which are:

Critical Sour Diesel - Emerald Triangle
Indica 50% / Sativa 50%
Vegetative - 13 days
IMG_20211214_183518892.jpg

Mint Milano - The Cali Connection
40% Sativa / 60% Indica
Vegetative - 2 Days
IMG_20211214_183555046.jpg

818 Headband - The Cali Connection
60% Sativa / 40% Indica
Vegetative - 2 Days

IMG_20211214_183612438.jpg

Rainbowcake - Pheno Finder
Hybrid
Vegetative - 3 days
IMG_20211214_183526478.jpg

Chocolate Heaven - G13 Labs
Sativa 70%/ Indica 30%
Vegetative - 5 Days
IMG_20211214_183538508.jpg
Hello my friend @tiocranius cute garden.
Welcome to 420magazine my friend.
That soil is it your own mix?
Happy growing.:popcorn:

Stay safe
Bill

Welcome to 420. Nice setup, plants are looking great.
Happy Growing.

Hello my friend @tiocranius cute garden.
Welcome to 420magazine my friend.
That soil is it your own mix?
Happy growing.:popcorn:

Stay safe
Bill
Carolina soil is a pre-prepared soil, and sphagnotec is only peat+perlite. I haven't seen anyone mix these 2 soils yet, but peat+pearlite base is very common. I like carolina soil because it brings a little nutrients that make it take the first 2/3 weeks without any kind of fertilization, just in filtered water in a clay filter. It's the first time I've used this mixture, and I'm really enjoying it, the look and feel of the soil is very good, and it also has excellent aeration and drainage.
In this mixture 1 scoop of silica was also added, for each 5.5l pot. In addition to being an excellent plant-fortifying agent, it also fights soil pests. In irrigation I also use a product that adds effective microorganisms, giving life to the soil, here it is known as EM-1.
Welcome to 420. Nice setup, plants are looking great.
Happy Growing.
thank you for following this journey

Carolina soil is a pre-prepared soil, and sphagnotec is only peat+perlite. I haven't seen anyone mix these 2 soils yet, but peat+pearlite base is very common. I like carolina soil because it brings a little nutrients that make it take the first 2/3 weeks without any kind of fertilization, just in filtered water in a clay filter. It's the first time I've used this mixture, and I'm really enjoying it, the look and feel of the soil is very good, and it also has excellent aeration and drainage.
In this mixture 1 scoop of silica was also added, for each 5.5l pot. In addition to being an excellent plant-fortifying agent, it also fights soil pests. In irrigation I also use a product that adds effective microorganisms, giving life to the soil, here it is known as EM-1.

thank you for following this journey
I add Bokashi and insect frass.
Works wonders for root life.
So you never used vermiculite in your mix before?
Just wondering how it is for water retention.

Stay safe
Bill

I add Bokashi and insect frass.
Works wonders for root life.
So you never used vermiculite in your mix before?
Just wondering how it is for water retention.

Stay safe
Bill
In the first cycle I used vermiculite. But the perlite I hadn't used yet, and the aeration it brings is very good, I liked it a lot.

In place of perlite I was using carbonized rice husk for aeration, but after a while it loses some of its properties.

bokashi I've never used around here, but I'll put it on the list to add to the next mixes.

insect frass is not very common here for me, we use earthworm humus, which is very good too. But I'm not in that mix, because it's hard to find a good quality one that isn't full of nematodes.

In the first cycle I used vermiculite. But the perlite I hadn't used yet, and the aeration it brings is very good, I liked it a lot.

In place of perlite I was using carbonized rice husk for aeration, but after a while it loses some of its properties.

bokashi I've never used around here, but I'll put it on the list to add to the next mixes.

insect frass is not very common here for me, we use earthworm humus, which is very good too. But I'm not in that mix, because it's hard to find a good quality one that isn't full of nematodes.
That sativa wow , what did it go 12 weeks?
If your tent was one shorter you would have been in trouble. :laugh:
Was it defoliated much?
Or is that the was it finished on its own?

Stay safe
Bill

That sativa wow , what did it go 12 weeks?
If your tent was one shorter you would have been in trouble. :laugh:
Was it defoliated much?
Or is that the was it finished on its own?

Stay safe
Bill
There were 14 weeks of flowering kkkkkk.
The worst thing is that in the middle the tent was small even hahaha I had to do a supercropping on the top buds to fit inside the tent.
Yes, a defoliation was done in the third week, but at the end of flowering I had problems with Mg def and I made a mess with the silica and it ended up losing a lot of leaves in the last 3 weeks.

There were 14 weeks of flowering kkkkkk.
The worst thing is that in the middle the tent was small even hahaha I had to do a supercropping on the top buds to fit inside the tent.
Yes, a defoliation was done in the third week, but at the end of flowering I had problems with Mg def and I made a mess with the silica and it ended up losing a lot of leaves in the last 3 weeks.
I wonderd about her, looking sparse?
But she is a beauty.
Just tickling the light.
14 weeks that's commitment. :love:
I ran a perpetual grow ,harvested every 4 weeks.
I just don't have the patience for a girl like that.

Stay safe
Bill

I wonderd about her, looking sparse?
But she is a beauty.
Just tickling the light.
14 weeks that's commitment. :love:
I ran a perpetual grow ,harvested every 4 weeks.
I just don't have the patience for a girl like that.

Stay safe
Bill
The buds were really well spaced, but I believe it is from the plant's genetics, as they don't make any kind of selection.

It really takes a lot of patience to make it through the 14 weeks, but as it was my first crop so I thought it was okay, and considering the terrible quality of marijuana that is sold here in the illegal market, it would be worth waiting another 14 weeks to be able to have it. these sweet smelling buds to smoke hahahaha.

With the genetics that I am now with a shorter flowering time, the idea is to make a perpetual crop as well, I am already providing another box and another LED to make the clones' vegetation that will be removed from the beauties that are being born.

I also intend to make some crosses in 2022.

i apologize for my poor english

The buds were really well spaced, but I believe it is from the plant's genetics, as they don't make any kind of selection.

It really takes a lot of patience to make it through the 14 weeks, but as it was my first crop so I thought it was okay, and considering the terrible quality of marijuana that is sold here in the illegal market, it would be worth waiting another 14 weeks to be able to have it. these sweet smelling buds to smoke hahahaha.

With the genetics that I am now with a shorter flowering time, the idea is to make a perpetual crop as well, I am already providing another box and another LED to make the clones' vegetation that will be removed from the beauties that are being born.

I also intend to make some crosses in 2022.

i apologize for my poor english
No worries my friend, your English is great.
I'm glad you got some good smoke from her.
Sounds like fun, can't wait. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill

what's up guys, I'll update the journal

The temperature here is a little high, around 30/32ºC, and the RH around 40/45%. It's summer and it looks like temperatures aren't going to go down anytime soon. I'm using frozen water bottles to reduce the temperature and raise the humidity a bit. My humidifier broke and as soon as possible I'll be putting another one.
IMG_20211220_182924440.jpg

Critical Sour Diesel - 22 Days - Today received the watering 0,5ml/500ml - Alg-a-Mic/Grow - 221ppm
IMG_20211220_182941384.jpg

Chocolate Heaven - 11 Days - Watering - 5ml/500ml - EM-1
IMG_20211220_182953504.jpg

Rainbowcake - 10 Days - Watering - 5ml/500ml - EM-1
IMG_20211220_183000607.jpg

Mint Milano - 5 Days - 0,5ml/50ml - EM-1
IMG_20211220_183008802.jpg

818 Headband - 5 Days - 0,5ml/50ml - EM-1

IMG_20211220_183036897.jpg

today that was it guys. The idea is to put the 2 that are missing in the 5.5l pots next week and take the veg until the end of January. I will also work with LST, Manifold or Mainlinning.

Ty All.

what's up guys, I'll update the journal

The temperature here is a little high, around 30/32ºC, and the RH around 40/45%. It's summer and it looks like temperatures aren't going to go down anytime soon. I'm using frozen water bottles to reduce the temperature and raise the humidity a bit. My humidifier broke and as soon as possible I'll be putting another one.
IMG_20211220_182924440.jpg

Critical Sour Diesel - 22 Days - Today received the watering 0,5ml/500ml - Alg-a-Mic/Grow - 221ppm
IMG_20211220_182941384.jpg

Chocolate Heaven - 11 Days - Watering - 5ml/500ml - EM-1
IMG_20211220_182953504.jpg

Rainbowcake - 10 Days - Watering - 5ml/500ml - EM-1
IMG_20211220_183000607.jpg

Mint Milano - 5 Days - 0,5ml/50ml - EM-1
IMG_20211220_183008802.jpg

818 Headband - 5 Days - 0,5ml/50ml - EM-1

IMG_20211220_183036897.jpg

today that was it guys. The idea is to put the 2 that are missing in the 5.5l pots next week and take the veg until the end of January. I will also work with LST, Manifold or Mainlinning.

Ty All.
They look a little light in first pic, must be the light though?

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom