I used AN coco sensi for a couple of years. Always had trouble running at AN’s suggested levels. But I rarely tried to adjust PH as long as it was reasonable

I used AN coco sensi for a couple of years. Always had trouble running at AN’s suggested levels. But I rarely tried to adjust PH as long as it was reasonable
Were u running it lower or higher then recomended? I never feed more then half strenght yet, half strength was giving me the ppm I was looking for but I might have to up it up a bit like you said!!

I rarely went over 1/2 strength, you shouldn’t be locked out at that strength. Could your root zone be getting cold? That will cause lock out usually.
To be honest with you the temp went down to like 60 few nights ago before I change my light schedule, I now run the light at night and dark period during day to control temps

Other then this little issue the garden is looking good!!
C38F6C7B-41FA-460B-B606-630B5345F422.jpegC0AED892-7FEB-4FBC-A046-CC819970651D.jpeg

It is expensive!!! But so far I like it better then green planet. I dont own the entire line up obviously because of the price but I got all the primary and few add on ... work well so far.
Yeah my role model that I ever had before penny . She used and swore by b52.

She was high times legend red head . Can't remember her name now though. Lol

Back
Top Bottom