tippett

tippett

hi guys,

been reading and searching through online forums and ebooks for weeks now reading in to growing as i am a keen amatuer ive just started my second crop in hydro dint really no next to nothing first time around but think im getting there. this sites exactly what im looking for as im keen to swop photos etc and hopefully get a few tips and solving a few minor problems on the way look forward to talking and meeting everyone smoke on tippett :bongrip:

at the moment im growing thai haze which i also recieved as a freebee of a site which ive now discoverd im not the only one i grew them for about 4 weeks i think it was a bit to long as im 5 days into blooming and there allredy nearly 5 ft im hoping they dont grow no more, and im not to sure what they quite are yet, as i said im growing in hydro and im using ionic growtech nutrients, some of my bottom leaves are going brown at the ends around the bottom and im not to sure what this is, ive read and looked in to nutrient difficentcy and burn and im convinced it isnt that so im putting it down to not getting enought light any replys or info would be much appreciated and as i said i can upload sime pic if needed thanks for reading hope to get a reply

will do mate ive got three of the monsters im my cupboard there sleeping at the moment ill upload them when i wake them up how long u gonna be on here for?

Back
Top Bottom