Tipping buds?

Jjones

in the past i have had the situation where i have burnt the tips of buds and consiquently cut the dead matter from the tip.

i noticed that the bud acts just as a normal stem. it branched off in two different directions and finished up with a big solid head. it looked so nice i've thought about tipping the buds on purpose.

any thoughts

You can do it. Just keep in mind that if you do your plant will devote an extreme amount of energy to that site which means your other flowers will suffer. So you have to ask yourself, is regenerating this 1 bud worth starving every other flower on the plant. Of course they will still grow but you will get a decreased yield due to uneven distribution of energy. Personally I would just not burn the buds. Just my 2 cents. Best of luck on your grow.

I accidently did some supercropping which appears to be recovering nicely and then one of the plants I accidently burnt the main cola completely off by having a space heater too close. It to is recovering nicely and adding bud weight. They seem to be very resilant plants even late in flower.

Back
Top Bottom