tips, advice on my new grow room

glez559

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello so im moving from outdoor to indoor growing and i wana purchase the grow lab 145L. The Dimensions: 4'9" x 9'6" x 6'7". It reads that you can use two 600 wtt or 1000wtt lighting.I was thinking of using two 600 HPS Super Sun 2 Grow Light System which include the ballast.
For ventilation i was thinking of using can fan 4'' centrifugal fan maybe one to cool the light and one to bring fresh air from the outside to the inside of the tent. I was also thinking of using a 6'' circulation clip fan to circulate all the air . for the humidity i was thinking on maybe using a Whirlpool Drier Home Energy Star Certified Dehumidifier AD25BSR that way i can contro it.for the Co2 im not sure what to use so some advise will help. This is all i have in mindo for right now. I was also wondering that if this can work for about 30 plants? also about how many watts should i be using to support something like this o whats the ideal watt usage to run about 30 plants? i will apreciate any advice...
Thank you..
Glezz559

First off :welcome: to 420magazine. Your ? about plant numbers breaks down to what kind or system you plan on running; E&F, SOG, ScrOG and how big you intend on growing the plants. For a SIG 1 plant per sq. ft with little veg time will work. However, if you intend on growing bigger plants, it wouldn't be advised. If you prune and keep the height down (short veg. period) it can be done. At that point it could be considered a Sea of Green. For the fan drawing air out I would have to suggest at least a 6-8 inch fan. Wattage boils down to what the technique it is that you want to use. 2 600 will allow for better coverage rather then a single 1k. I would run 12-14 monsters cleaned up nicely in that size tent. Good coverage is key to full sized plants, due to each plant having different angles and positions in the room. I hope I covered it all. Let me know if I missed something. :goodluck:
:ganjamon:

Thanks for the info Butcher its very helpfull. i was thinking of doing soil sice i have more experience with and i might just prune the plant to keep size since its a small place i have there. im still doing more research and getting more info so if i have more questions ill jut let you know.. thank you..

Back
Top Bottom