Tips of leaves turning dark brown, is this a problem or no

nickystixx12

hello, i am fairly new to growing. i am indoors at the moment as the weather is to cold. the tips of the leaves have turned a dark brown all of the leaves. i dont know if it is the strain or a problem. just wondering if anyone could tell me if there is something wrong with that or not

also some of the plant is turning almost bleach white on the leaves. does anyone have a solution to that. havent started using my nutes yet.

i have a lamp on the plant that has the problem and it is very close but i moved it away today and it is a blue flourescent light 60ww

i have a lamp on the plant that has the problem and it is very close but i moved it away today and it is a blue flourescent light 60ww

See if your plant responds to the lower heat/light levels. If not you may need to move it further away. Is it 60 watts or 60 equivalent incandescent watts? 60 watts outright, around 200+ equivalent incandescent watts could cause this damage if it is too close to your plant. 14 watts, around 60 equivalent incandescent watts shouldn't be a problem unless the plant is physically touching the bulb and even then should not affect the entire plant.

60 equivalent incandescent watts, and thanks for the help ive found the problem it was the the heat it was to close cause it happened again with another plant but its okay now thankyou for the help so much

Back
Top Bottom