Tips of my baby leaves looks like theres something wrong ?

indochronic

Hello Peps. I just had a look at my plants and there almost two weeks. The leaf tips have a tiny curl at the end or starting to curl more maby. the leaf looks slightly darker and theres a strange bend in both the plants on one leaf, almost looks the same on each plant. Im gona upload a couple of up close pics to my journel now ( the last link in my sig.) check it out and see what u guys think? :Namaste:

Cant you just post the pics here as well? It would make this post a lot more beneficial.

edit:I think I see what you are talking about. Mine did the same thing with the first set of leaves. It hasn't happened to any of the other sets. Just keep an eye on her. Also, twisting leaves could be a sign of a pH issue, so double check that you are in the correct range.

Cheers Guys:thumb: yea ill throw a pic here anyways for others i just wanted to keep note in my J so i could read back on it:) anyway when i was watering last water my ph reader was acting funny. i havent been growing ina couple mounths so it hasnt been used ins while. the first watering worked grand at 6.5 and the SAID it was 6.7 - flicking to 6.6. i didnt think it would of been a issue, well seeing later when i water them today :peace:
image18484.jpg
image18483.jpg

Back
Top Bottom