Titan Controls - Flo n Gro Pineapple Express First Journal

nmherbman

Welcome all who visit my journal! All comments,tips,questions, and so on are appreciated and I will do my best to help those who ask.

THE GROW ROOMS- I have three separate rooms mother/clone(8x8) ,veg(10x12), and flower(10x20). It took me a bit to get where I am now. When I started I literally had a room with a dirt floor crap everywhere and no door. So I made do with what I had and now 2yrs later I'm about to rock it out! Here a couple pics and Ill be back tomorrow I am whipped but had start this!
2013-03-09_03-19-33_770.jpg
2013-03-26_00-50-34_483.jpg
2013-03-26_00-50-39_524.jpg
2013-03-30_01-39-56_8701.jpg

the first pic is three days after transplant first day noticed something not right... next three are after COMPLETE system clean. To be continued

Re: Titan Controls- Flo n Gro Pineapple Express First Journal

OK.... I Transplanted these girls on 3-6. Clones were in cloner way to long roots all tangled up. ugh. A few days later I noticed yellowing of leaves roots and res had a dead fish like smell. I also noticed a slime in bucket bottoms and res drained res cleaned and filled with a low ppm and h2o2. The next day things looked ok in the next 48 hours my plants looked worse and the "slime" had come back with a vengeance. there was mass "slime" build up on my pumps heater as well as my net pots. (FYI I had this same problem on my previous grow and almost lost it.) So thats when I decided it was time to find out what in the hell this "slime" and what was causation. Got some great input from 420 staff writer Xlr8 Priceless imo. Needless to say his suggestion was right on target. So I drained removed net pots tore it all apart triple cleaned everything literally (pain in the.. yeah) anyway quit using h2o2 and swithed to DM Gold Zone and in about 4 days girls bounced back and took off. I lost about a week and a half but knowledge gained was worth it.

Mother/Clone room- 8x8 600w mh over two moms and a 2' t-5 2 bulb over clones.
Veg room- 10x12 2Kw over 10 girls soon to be 4Kw over 30. hoods are vented and pull air from outside room and out thru ceiling a 6'' fan is pulls quite a sufficient amount of air to keep hoods nice and cool. Another 6" is mounted in far right corner ceiling and intake is on floor on opposite side in front. 2 humidifiers,2 wall mounted oscillating fans, and a/c
Flower room- 10x20 6Kw over undetermined number at moment but will be perpetual every 5 weeks. 3-8" exhaust fans are mounted in the ceiling 1 dedicated to venting hoods other 2 for room ventilation. 2 wall mounted and 2 standing oscillating fans move air around great. 2-10,000 BTU a/c units will be installed in front of room about a foot or so off the floor.

Nutes- General Hydroponics flora series,DM gold zone,are used and when start transition to flower liquid kool blooms are added.
I change res every 10 days and top off and adjust ph as needed in-between. I like to also keep my ppm steady so as I top off I add a shot of micro & grow or bloom depending on cycle.

I use to have huge heat issues so I removed the res from room and burried it outside room works great in summer months in the winter I use a submersible heater I like to maintain a res temp of between 60 & 70 it stays pretty constant at 68f.
2012-06-07_00-26-19_357.jpg
2013-03-23_14-32-33_6491.jpg

Well folks thats it for now! Thanks for checking out my garden!

Hello again its been a few days since last post everything is looking great . Roots are nice and white and look equally as nice on top. i will have more pics to add in a day or two big construction going on. Room temp has stayed steady day 72-74f night 64-69 relative humidity is steady between 30-45% Res temps 63-68f. GH flora series, PH down, plus DM gold zone total ppm at fresh water change 1000-1200 give or take.
Until next time HAppy GrowinG. :allgood:

love the res setup. Love the titan system in general. You really need to add airstones to your res though. just a lil helpful info

No Ned for lots of stones the pump at the bottom for recirc pump is 250 gph with the venturi line hooked up way
Plenty amount of air. Water is always churning that pic does no justice which is why I understand comment! Also did that with DM but i did 50ml or 1ml. per gallon. So far everything looking good. getting ready to add picks.

No Ned for lots of stones the pump at the bottom for recirc pump is 250 gph with the venturi line hooked up way
Plenty amount of air. Water is always churning that pic does no justice which is why I understand comment! Also did that with DM but i did 50ml or 1ml. per gallon. So far everything looking good. getting ready to add picks.

Problem with the pump inside the res is that it in the past has caused me heat issues. Both Xlr8 and myself have both tried the pump and ended up with higher res temps then what we wanted because of the pump. I hope this isn't the issue in your case. Another bonus with the airstones is the added cooling and oxygenation

agreed with cooling but my res is buried in the ground that is tremendous help in both winter and summer monthsi have to add heater in winter even with pumps in summer no heater and stays nicely under 70f.

Things looking beautiful! I've been completing the flower room. Almost done finally! I will be posting new photos soon. Atmos D1- Deluxe Digital Atmospheric Controller. Worth every penny also have software cable. This thing rocks (so far) when connected to pc data logs every five seconds temp co2 humidity his lows current can save file (excel) at set intervals. The D-1 can be adjusted right from pc. Heard smartphone app coming soon alarm settings. Deadbands I love being able to set Deadbands! Software was tricky get running initially but got figured out. Veg Room 10 under 2k drinking 15 gallons every 2 days ph 5.6-5.9 ppm 1200 temp (res) 64f. In room 70-78f constant RH 40% co2 ppm 400-800 no supplementation. Until next time Happy Farming!

:420: 8 days. . . . . . . . . LoL..... Anyway Things looking great! I now have all my equipment for flower room also!

6x lumatek 1000's
hoods are 38x29 w/hinged glass!!!
3x 8'' fans 1 dedicated to venting hoods and other 2 for room exhaust
1x 25000 BTU A/C
2x flo n gro setups
Co2 generator
2x 16'' wall mounted oscillating fans
2x 16'' floor standing oscillating fans
1x Atmos D-1 atmospheric controller
walls wrapped 4' high mylar
It will be a beautiful thing!

Here are pic updates!:thumb:

2013-04-13_01-25-52_608.jpg
2013-04-13_01-27-49_262.jpg
2013-04-16_22-02-09_96.jpg
2013-04-16_22-01-53_472.jpg
2013-04-16_21-59-35_475.jpg

and here are pics of new flower room so far..

2013-04-16_22-02-56_771.jpg
2013-04-16_22-02-37_131.jpg
2013-04-17_00-38-59_234.jpg
2013-04-17_00-40-11_954.jpg
2013-04-17_00-42-31_9.jpg

The new flower room is coming along nicely! Will keep posted on progress. I can tell you one thing though... I am very excited to see that it is actually almost complete. Still have a lil more to go but thinking should be darn close to done within week or so!....

On another note I was schooled on hygrozyme I initially had misread info and thought that contained live bacteria and was not compatible with DM zone. Only to find out that the "zone" DOES NOT harm the enzymes contained in hygrozyme. (Thanks again Hiker&Alaskan1!)

My ladies look fantastic from roots up! So far so good! I am currently working on my pruning technique for better overall yield and less popcorn getting better at it but still unsure if my pruning technique is way to go or if better or more productive technique would yield better results. I can't lie I get all kinds of nervous sometimes but so far plants have not given me any visible signs of stress. So if anyone has pointers or recommended reading etc...etc... on this topic Please chime in I am all ears.... or eyes! lol! Until next time Thanks for checking out my journal and happy growing.

Back
Top Bottom