Tjs Armageddon 400W MH/HPS 90W LED Advanced Nutrients

tmoney212

4x clones in Scrog DIY Grow Box
Dimensions: 56" tall x 48" wide x 30" deep

Strain: Armageddon
Armageddon - Homegrown Fantaseeds Seeds

This sativa influenced strain has the body of an Indica with the typical Sativa high effects. Armageddon produces big, heavy flowers with lots of crystals and a high THC percentage. This plant has all the ingredients a grower wishes for in a heavy duty strain. Expect an easy to grow plant with high yields of serious quality buds. This will be the end of the world as you know it!

Type: Sativa/Indica
Flowering time: 8-9 weeks
Outdoor harvest: October
Yield: Very High

Setup: DWC in 2x 31 qt rubbermaid
Pumps: cheapest walmart 2 outlet pump
Airstone: 8x nipple stone 2x flat 12" long

Airstone setup:
----------------------
--------O--O--------- Legend
================= Airstones: O,=
--------O--O--------- Free space: -
----------------------

Light: 400w Mh/Hps 90w led
Ventilation: DIY hood for the 400w
4" outtake 104 CFM
6" duct on stanely blower (for hood)

Temp: 67-86F
Humidity: 29- 42%
Light Height: 20 inches
PH: constant 5.5-5.8
Nutes: Advanced Nutes (micro,grow,bloom) Bloom Boosters ( Bud candy, Overdrive, Bud Blood) Flushing Chem (final phase)

Adding water about every 3 days at Full strength Veg

Pictures coming soon

Hello first journal so bear with me on maintaining it. This is my second grow first was same setup but using 5g bucket and 1 plant. This time i am growing 4x plants 2 in each 6" net pot under Scrog Screen height is 10 inches above plants. Updates coming

Re: Tjs Armageddon 400w mh/hps 90w LED Adv N.

DSCF6594.jpg
DSCF6593.jpg
DSCF6591.jpg
DSCF65922.jpg

DSCF65892.jpg

Update: Week 2

Added DIY C02 seeing if it helps dont really see anything yet but ill make a more yeast filled bottle come flowering only have 1 tbs of yeast too my 4 cups sugar for now

DSCF6595.jpg
DSCF6596.jpg
DSCF6597.jpg
DSCF65982.jpg
DSCF6599.jpg

So my favorite picture as of right now is the last one... cause the bubbles are nice and uniform in that bucket. Cause the picture above you can tell the long airstone has come detached from the bottom of the bucket and is floating back and forth but the net pot kinda holds it at the bottom so its still doing its job.

Ive decided im gonna try and not change my water till it becomes slightly unstable and as of right now bucket on the left is 5.7 constantly and the other one is 5.8 constantly i think i had to add ten drops of ph down this entire week.

I stopped topping off the res for the last week let those roots get some air for a few more days and ill fill it back to the top. Temps still 72-86 night and day. I reworked my intake fans so there just mounted to the bottom of the box 2x 4" inch holes for 6" desk fans. (note: fan blades only reach 4" so they fit almost snug in the holes, just enough space around blades for them to turn)

SmokeyMcMedic - :thanks: for stopping in and posting

:420: hoping to get more input prolly see more when i flower in like 3-4 weeks from today :party:

just let it grow till its 3-4 inches through the screen and move it over works awesome last plant was single afghan kush special - world of seeds and it was a monster of like 11 oz dry

heres the picture i have right before harvest
DSCF5825.jpg

well bad news.......just cut them down cause a consumption auditor was supposible coming to my appartment to look around and i frankly dont wanna go to jail so problem solved for another time friends

ill be back

mods: move to abandoned plz

Back
Top Bottom