tjgreenthumb17

420 Member
Strain: Apple Blossom from Humboldt Seed Company
Effect: Hybrid (50% Indica 50% Sativa) | Average THC 26-30%
Still setting up indoor grow; plan to start within 2 weeks
2/3 Dr. Earth Pot of Gold potting soil on top & 1/3 Super Soil mix from Fox Farms on bottom
5 gallon Air-Pots
2 plants
600 W LED light
4'x4' grow tent
Temperature: 70-85* F
RH of grow room: 40-60%
pH of Kangen water: 6.5-7 (depending on pH may need to use Earth Juice Natural Down or Up, but will update)
Growing organically, not planning on using any nutrients during harvest in hopes that the bottom super soil will create a nutrient reservoir for when plants go into flowering mode and roots grow. Therefore, I will not be watering to achieve runoff that way the nutrients stay in bottom of pot until roots are able to reach. If nutrients are ever needed towards end of grow, I will utilize Fox Farms Organic Liquid Plant Food "Big Bloom".

Gadgets purchased & highly recommended tips:
-Govee Bluetooth Digital Hygrometer w/ remote app monitoring through bluetooth; this allows you to check on the temperature and humidity in your grow tent without having to physically open the grow space every single time and it also alerts you when or if your temps/humidity go out of your manually preset range so you can check on your growing environment immediately. Amazon sells this for around $10
-Inofia 30 pt. dehumidifier for 1500 sq. ft; dehumidifies grow space to control humidity and has smart feature that shuts system off when optimal humidity level is reached or when water vapor levels are full in the back tank. This is definitely worth the investment if you live in an extremely dry/hot climate, it goes for around $149.99 on amazon
-Wyze cam v2 or v3 (whatever is available or cheaper both are good quality) is an indoor/outdoor video camera that allows you to visually monitor and see your plants. Amazon sells these for around $20-$30. This is not a necessity, but it is a pretty cool idea and I can't personally wait to see what my plants are doing when I'm not around LOL :slide:
-Refill your water at a local water store in 5 gal. water jugs (spring water is best for organic grows) to ensure you are not messing too much with water pH levels which are critical to early plant to development (5 gallons is typically only around $2.75-$5). If water pH needs to be fixed, I highly recommend Earth Juice Natural Down to pH down or Earth Juice Natural Up to pH up- these are both organic blends and will not add any extra/unneeded chemicals to your water/plant.

*Will update again when I have germinated my seeds and am finished setting up my grow environment*

:peace::yummy::blunt:

Nice journal, thanks for sharing

Back
Top Bottom