Tkbluedream Strain Royal Dwarf #3 & #1 Blue Dream'matic, Soil FFoF, 05-21-2019

Yes exactly, if you wait the thc starts degrading into cbn which is your couchlock type high
Ok I got it now lol I've read so many different things one said it was opposite and other say like you so I wasn't sure I've always just went by ghe buds look and the hairs on the photoperiod plants I've grown. But I had most of them so far out they didn't get messed with for days or weeks some times and just go out months later n if she looked ready and was good sized I chopped never really knew bout different stages other than the old guys saying some swore it was better if let go longer and some early but never really was a reason just what they liked. But now i know the stages and which is roughly which lol.

Indica I tend to take later sativa a little earlier. It’s really a personal choice thing.
Ok so I like a good day smoke not to overpowering and not something that'll make ya a zombie lol. Want that full body chill with the head high of a relaxed everything's good oh I cut my toe off oh ok then freak out type high lol

Day # 100 for Blue Dream'matic and the last dwarf. Dwarf gal is half harvested already i let the rest continue afte the rot issue and she's good now. Blue had some yellowing and brown from a calmag issue but she's also about done so it's a mix and i don't want to add a bunch of nutes then have to flush for an extra week. So I added a 1/4 teaspoon if Epsom salts if that much to a gallon and slow slow slow watered her and 24 hours later it was gone and back to green leaves with a barely noticeable yellowish tint on a few only. The royal dwarf started same thing but was also bleached by the light and the peroxide wash i did when found rot. I rinsed her very very good within 10 minutes of applying it but guess the light and everything it just bleached her to a light yellow almost white in spots. But she's getting most of her color back as well. Noticed the dwarfs little small sugar leaves in the bud have all turned green and look great. She also is super sticky icky with an oily feel at first but when touch fingers together it instantly sticks and glues. Handled a few buds literally 3 and got a ball of resin off my fingers the size of a ball bearing or size of a B.B..
Blues trichomes are all milky right now with a few clear on lowest buds and only a few Amber's still on the entire plant. Think she'll be chopped by the end of the month or when she gets more amber but not a lot. Looking for a good day smoke but enough to make a good night time smoke if smoke a lil more but kinda evened out. The dwarf I'm just letting go til she's more amber for that really strong affect for night time smoke when I need something with a strong punch and knock out power. It's great for my migraines and when get cluster headaches.
CM190825-212354005.jpg
IMG_20190824_193111.jpg
CM190825-212450011.jpg
CM190825-212147001.jpg
CM190825-212447010.jpg
IMG_20190826_163131.jpg
IMG_20190826_163116.jpg
IMG_20190826_163123.jpg

Today is day#105 for the Royal Dwarf that has half of her left. She's still building buds and drinking water steady. She's bleached out is all I can think for her yellowed almost white spots and it's from washing her to strong of peroxide solution when i found the rot. But she was showing calmag problems and gave her just a little and it helped bring the green back but the leaves that became neon yellow are all purple or purple vein and out or reddish veins. I wonder if it all comes back to the peroxide wash. I did it before on 2 other dwarf gals n they was ok. I think I didn't dilute the solution I can't remember I had my wife get it ready n she said I would dilute it but I cant remember doing it n she doesn't mess with em just gives me a hand when I need it. But I think I did it non-diluted but I did wash her off I 15-20 minutes woth plain spring water 2 times. But she's foxtailing i think but getting some amber it seems on lower so should be chop chop time soon.
Blue Dream'matic she's still building and drinking water like crazy. Her trichs are milky still think maybe 2 amber in a selection of 5 bud pics so not there yet. Maybe a week. I do like @Pennywise says when ya think its time give another week lol. It's been a week since I thought it was time but gonna give her another week and see.
IMG_20190831_123252.jpg
IMG_20190831_123228.jpg
CM190831-200838002.jpg
IMG_20190831_123306.jpg
CM190831-200800001.jpg

Looks like normal aging from the pics.
Ok I didn't know if I caused it or not from the peroxide. I googled peroxide bleaching on cannabis and it looks more silverish on most and a plain white. Mine went neon yellow and got them to turn back green with the low low dose of epsoms salt

Day #106 things are still chugging along. Blue Dream'matic is still filling in them buds and still pushing out new pistils. Her trichomes are all milky and only couple Amber's. Going to see how the week goes for her shes been getting plain water for a week so hopefully everything lines up and it'll have 2 weeks flush and chop. The Royal Dwarf that had half of her buds chopped and miss and lower left to fill in is getting thicker and longer. She has fox tail type of bud. Just the skinny skinny shape with a few calyxes and then a new section of a couple and so on. Her wild coloring is in part die to my error with peroxide when i washed her because of the rot. Then a slight magnesium deficency and combine it together and got this wild array of colors lol. But she's milky and few Amber's so she's close close.
Please Excuse the blurry side I think my finger got in there lol.
IMG_20190901_163134.jpg
IMG_20190901_163140.jpg
IMG_20190901_163118.jpg
IMG_20190901_163107.jpg
IMG_20190901_163100.jpg

Back
Top Bottom