Tkmk 2nd Indoor Grow

Even the sherbert is needing a tuck lol.
Stems are nice and thick.

20210428_165603.jpg

20210428_165700.jpg

Flipped the girls to 12/12 today

20210430_194435.jpg
Hey @Tkmk how are you doing?
Terrific work on your ladies. Those stems are hall of fame stuff.
I'd love to see a time laps shot of the next two weeks. Its going to be like jumanji.
Looking forward to seeing your tent fill. :bravo:
Bill

Thanks for the complements.
Alot more pics to come. I try to update daily or at least every other day.
I'd love to be able to stretch a trellis over my ladies. I just don't have the room.
The increase in volume you should get makes it well worth it.
Bill

Good job with the net @Tkmk. I do something similar.

When are you thinking of flipping these?

If i could make a suggestion - I'd do it asap. As i'm sure you know, they will stretch a lot in first few weeks of flower. I usually aim for 60% full before I flip. You really want a bit of room in the screen to be able to weave the plant through the net, otherwise the plant will just grow vertically and you may struggle to break the apical dominance and keep an even canopy. It happens sometimes when I run out of space in the net, and have to mount a second net to try to control the canopy.

They're looking nice and healthy though :bravo:

:peace:

Good job with the net @Tkmk. I do something similar.

When are you thinking of flipping these?

If i could make a suggestion - I'd do it asap. As i'm sure you know, they will stretch a lot in first few weeks of flower. I usually aim for 60% full before I flip. You really want a bit of room in the screen to be able to weave the plant through the net, otherwise the plant will just grow vertically and you may struggle to break the apical dominance and keep an even canopy. It happens sometimes when I run out of space in the net, and have to mount a second net to try to control the canopy.

They're looking nice and healthy though :bravo:

:peace:
Thank you very much for your comment. I actually flipped 8 days ago.

The girls are starting to stretch some.
20210512_053318.jpg
20210512_053336.jpg
20210512_053543.jpg
20210512_053531.jpg
20210511_193340.jpg
Hey man, new to your journal, hope ya don’t mind ima pullin up a chair for remainder! Your plants are looking great man, what is this now, must be day 12 in flower? I have a my third grow going and an currently on day 25 of flower, just a head of you. Look forward to seeing how you finish up! Happy smoking!

Hey man, new to your journal, hope ya don’t mind ima pullin up a chair for remainder! Your plants are looking great man, what is this now, must be day 12 in flower? I have a my third grow going and an currently on day 25 of flower, just a head of you. Look forward to seeing how you finish up! Happy smoking!
No problem what so ever feel free to comment and/or just talk growing lol.
Do you have a grow journal?
Thank you for you comment and tagging along!
It is exactly day 12 lol

No problem what so ever feel free to comment and/or just talk growing lol.
Do you have a grow journal?
Thank you for you comment and tagging along!
It is exactly day 12 lol
I do, it’s ‘Quebec Blue Grow’ not sure how to show a link for it? I have a 4x4 also, just doing one plant this time round.sorry I also have a partial kinda journal from second grow also, Hulk Creator, Bruce Banner SweetGod, Hybrid Strain!

Back
Top Bottom