Tkmk's Cookies Grow

Do you flip before the net is full so you still have some room to move the tops around?
So this only my 2nd attempt at scrog and well 3rd grow all together so im still figuring things out. Last time i waited till it completely filled the flipped. This time i might go for about 70% full then flip i have no idea yet but definitely going to let them fill some of the net first.

I have only done one myself and I didn’t quite fill it by the time stretch was done so I wondered if you had to let it fill then just let them grow upwards and still lolipop them.

I guess you would have to grow a strain a couple time to figure out where the sweet spot was for it to fill the screen at stretch finish.

I have only done one myself and I didn’t quite fill it by the time stretch was done so I wondered if you had to let it fill then just let them grow upwards and still lolipop them.

I guess you would have to grow a strain a couple time to figure out where the sweet spot was for it to fill the screen at stretch finish.
From everyone i have seen do it they fill it up 60% or more before flip but i do agree each strain would be different.

Looking great Tkmk!
Wish I could offer advice on when to flip for a scrog, but I've done autos only to date.
I will say though, that @Tokin Roll has done some great work detailing scrogging (1 plant 4x4 scrog). Well worth the read!

I have not been on this thread in about a year but now im back. Had to stop growing for awhile due to not having my environment in check and waiting to get everything in check.

About my setup:
Vivosun4x4 grow tent, 640w led strip light, using 4 3g netted pots and buckets from the bucket company, using mothers earth coco/ perlite, and mills nutrients.

I have 2 girlscout cookies by don avalanche (thanks to @killsbeezseeds) and 2 skywalka cookies from big heads seeds.
Started germinating on 11/22/21
All sprouted on 11/25/21

Any questions or comments please feel free to post.

Heres some pics of the girls now
20211227_174215_HDR.jpg
20211227_174103.jpg
20211227_174058.jpg
20211227_174051.jpg
20211227_174048.jpg
20211227_174041.jpg
Hey @Rexer it looks like a bucket company setup.
I am still reading his journal, but I thought you would like to follow along.

I finally had a chance to look at your light.
Not bad.
They claim 650 true watts, 1885 umol-s with Samsung lM301B led's. :thumb:
Couple minor things but a decent light nonetheless.
If you need anymore equipment our sponsors will give you a discount.
We try and use them when ever possible.

Stay safe
Bill

02FC39CE-9572-4F09-AAA0-38E0E8AB825C.jpeg

Nice looking garden you have there @Tkmk

Your scrog is setup more to be a sog, which is cool, it will still work.

The difference is mainly how the plant meets the net. When I do a scrog net my plant is fim'd or topped at about 11 or 12 inches; but I still allow it to grow pass the net height and then bend and tuck them under the net. I hope you don't mind; I will posted a link with some images for you. This is one plant strain is Green Crack.

@Rexer sorry about the notification; I see you were already aware.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

edit: I forgot; check my signature for the Expert Scrog thread, not exactly the way I do it but close.

Subbed. Nice setup. I like those pots and I've been curious to try hydro and scrog/sog. I've got a couple of cookies on the go right now too.

:peace:

The difference is mainly how the plant meets the net. When I do a scrog net my plant is fim'd or topped at about 11 or 12 inches; but I still allow it to grow pass the net height and then bend and tuck them under the net. I hope you don't mind; I will posted a link with some images for you. This is one plant strain is Green Crack.

edit: I forgot; check my signature for the Expert Scrog thread, not exactly the way I do it but close.
I dont mind at all. I appreciate the feed back thank you

I always thought the sog is when you fill the whole sent with plants and let them just grow straight up?
I topped my last grow but wanted to try just using lst this run.
I like the setup you have there as well and in the future i do want to try 1 plant in my 4x4.

Forgot to mention i am trying to clone for the very fist time. I am not working in the best of conditions for cloning atm but whether this works or not i am going to setup my 2x2 tent just for clones right around the time i switch to flower.

Took the cut on 1/6 trimmed the lower growth off cut the bottom at about a 45° angle dipped it onto cloning gel the right into the coco mix i have my other girls growing in.

Pic of 1/6
20220106_154658_HDR.jpg

Pic from today
20220109_093004.jpg

Back
Top Bottom