Tmac12's First Soil Mystery Seed Closet Grow 2010

Tmac12

Hi All, Hope I do this by all the rules. Very new to the forum, but have been lurking quite awhile.
We started an experiment that has grown some! Had 5 seeds, came from some good smoke, that germinated May 1. Set 3 outside, 2 in closet. Used Miracle grow soil. No extra nutes of any kind til later. Florescent lites and cfl's.
Now for the tricky part:wood: adding photo's.
TAKEN JUNE 25 2010.
2010_0728stuff0053.JPG

Well, the 2 were put into flower mode July 1, just not enough room in that closet for all the lites and the all plants. Day 14 of flowering, was sad, the right one showed his true colors, and quickly left the closet.
TAKEN JULY 17 2010 day 17 of flowering
2010_0728stuff0062.JPG

2010_0728stuff0063.JPG

2010_0728stuff0065.JPG

Hubby worried about how much she is drinking. He is wondering about fert/nutes. I beg him to add some nice gentle 10-15-10 shultz i happened to have from a while back. So he does. Then he starts to notice almost a weeping after watering, if he used nutes it leaves a whitish drop. I could actually see the drops of water/nutes. Anyone know if this is a problem??
2010_0728stuff0078.JPG

Need to run a few errands. Back later with some newer pictures.
Tmac12

I thought the same thing, hubby does the watering. I swore it was being dripped. But he says not. Also need to photo another spot to see what you might think. She is in a 3 gallon pot, 12 inches across. Getting a gallon of water every other day. 5 days ago with fert included.

Also have some other spots to worry about!:helpsmilie: Seems to be more on one side of the plant. Wonder if the lites were to close. She has stopped stretching now. Hub says she stretched about 16 inches.

2010_0729lady0018.JPG

2010_0729lady0014.JPG

2010_0729lady0004.JPG

2010_0729lady0015.JPG

Any help is appreciated!

the ones with water,, like cocojoe said, looks like water was dropped on them,, but the 4th pic in the first set,, I don't know if it is optical illusion, but it loos like there is a cut in the middle of the water droplet.. (make sure no bugs cutting it and causing it to release water,,,) I still say it looks like water spilled on it,,

as for the second set... looks just like mine,, after I burned them with the cfl's...lol they may not produce much heat,, but they will burn the leaves if the come into contact with them,, :) ( I burnt a spiral pattern into a bunch of leaves, if possible, I cut the burnt edges off, and the rest of the leaf did fine)

I spent a lot of time today looking for and squishing the hoppers...pulled up a chair after awhile.My research says they are Flatid planthoppers. I have put out some sticky traps and will spend more time with them. I think hubby's sight is going, swears he did not see them. I will be checking them from now on. He thinks he might have carried them in after mowing the lawn. Wonder if I could lightly spray?? Maybe some DE?

Your experiment looks like its going well. My first experiment is hanging upside down. (success!!) Its a great feeling to grow something from a seed....and to watch it change into a crystally flower......wishing continued luck!

Thanks Underg, did you do a journal on yours? Just love growing anything!

Sorry about the male,the female looks very good,i'm like the other's ,the spots look to me like droplets of water/nutes.Lets see some shots of the out door plants.Welcome to the world of 420,i'm sure you will enjoy.+reps i'm subsribed.
HH:welcome::peace:

Thank you HH for the reps and sympathy. It hurt to pull that bad boy. For the time being he is in a bag in the shed. We will do away with him later. Hubby says one of our outdoors plants is a male as of today. I said I wasnt sure... lets wait til tomorrow and look again. Outside plants are not doing much, 2 are in a very shaded area (possible male) and the other has taken beatings from the neighbors chickens. Actually got split up the main stem. It is currently got duct tape keeping it together. I have one clone (potted 7-16) that we put into flower just the other day. If a female we will gather up some cuttings to clone.
Underg I will check out your journal! :popcorn:

looking good...

to quote one message just click the quote on the bottom right of the post...

to quote multiple messages, click the multi quote button on each post, then the quote button for the last one you want to quote, and they will all be in your post window..

you can also just copy the text, then hit the quote button, and paste the text inbetween the quote tags

hope that helps :)

:hmmmm: I promise I will continue to practice!

:bravo: I think she's got it!!!

the window did not come up the same for some reason. both different hmmmm

Back
Top Bottom