Tnoldons Indoor Lemon Skunk Grow (Poor Man's Grow)

if you find some wraping paper on its back it as some mylar.you can also put emergency blanket.you can find those at a dollar store

Hey everyone! Its been a while since I last gave an update. Good news and bad news. The plants had to be moved again and sadly they aren't doing well. About half the leaves on both plants are dead, the good news is the buds look very good. Its been 63 days since flowering and it might be a little early to harvest but do to certain circumstances I don't have much choice. I am planing on chopping them down this weekend.

Would it be ok to dry them outside? The smell is way to over powering to keep them inside. I'll post some pictures this weekend before the harvest.

Hey T, I put mine to dry out in a shed, took 6 or 7 days in a cool dark airy place, just hung it upsid down. Hope you have a place like that to hang them. What plant smells the most? I think my Lemon Skunk is very low in odor.

Thanks for the info bro!

Ok so today is the day I will harvest my crop! Yes I know it may be a little early for the ak-48, but again due some untimely circumstances I have no choice or no other time to harvest and dry. These plants will be slow dried in 32degree weather so I am expecting it to take a while to dry but I heard this method with the cold temps can increase potency.

I will be posting pics today and will be trying to update more often. I will be starting a new grow this spring with Cali Orange Bud, and another try with White Widow

Hey Tnoldons been a while since I stoped by.Looking good.Bummer you half to pull so early but in any case it looks like some quality smoke.:)

Hey bro how you been? Yeah it does suck I had to pull so early, but eh lemon skunk was 65days into flowering so she was looking close to being done anyway its the ak-48 that I was worried about but I have some pics and they look good to me so let me know what you think!

Alright so here it is!! The moment you have all been waiting for...THE HARVEST!!! I hope I did everything right and would love to here any feedback good or bad, so that next time I can do it even better.

First up the underdog...Ak-48 and let me just say her one bud was bigger than my hand
AK118.jpg

AK212.jpg

AKbud2.jpg

AKbud21.jpg

Alright so here is my favorite plant the one who made it throughout the worst of the worst and came out onto! Lemon Skunk
LS224.jpg

LS49.jpg

LS54.jpg

LS312.jpg

Ok so just when someone gets a chance to answer this question. When do you know when the plants been cured long enough? How long do I have to wait to be able to test out what I have?

Hey Tn sorry you had to pull early but I hope it's good smoke for you. Are temps below freezing? I don't think that would be good for your buds. I have no idea how long it will take at those temps sorry.

For a test just take a bud and quick dry it, I like to stick them in the over on warm (no hotter!) for an hour or 2.

Hey Tn sorry you had to pull early but I hope it's good smoke for you. Are temps below freezing? I don't think that would be good for your buds. I have no idea how long it will take at those temps sorry.

For a test just take a bud and quick dry it, I like to stick them in the over on warm (no hotter!) for an hour or 2.

Hey Blue! Yeah it does suck, but I'm not all that disappointed. I heard pulling early can make for a more head high, and thats more enjoyable to me...although I know it takes away from potency, and for me thats no big deal I'm a lightweight anyway lol

The temps are between 20-40 degrees its verys day to day, I was reading some people slow dry this way but it takes months, again I'm overall not in a good spot with the whole harvest and curing thing. I am VERY limited to where I can dry and indoors is not an option. If anything the cold weather will preserve them until I can find a good place to dry. They are in a shed and in there own box so nothing to bad can get to them just the cold temp.

I'm hoping it will be good smoke myself, I use for medical purposes so I hope its good enough to help with my migraines.

Hey T, just harvested my LS too! I use the microwave to dry buds, usually takes 2 min on each side for me, I have a low watt microwave..

If you are drying out in the cold then you will most likely be waiting a pretty long time till it dries. I would suggest a "water cure" if you don't like the smell of stinky weed.

It requires a bucket and water. Page 27 of my last grow...Papaya Wreck - Got BOG?Papaya Wreck - Got BOG?

Heya Tnoldon long time hey!

Anyway that lemon skunk seems to have been quite a winner! Mine is at the beginning of flowering, how long did it take till full flower from the first sign of hairs? thats not the technical term i know but i hope you understand.

Overall how much did the plants produce?

And will you start another grow and put it on here? Congrats on the grow yyou must be chuffed!

Peace bro!

Heya Tnoldon long time hey!

Anyway that lemon skunk seems to have been quite a winner! Mine is at the beginning of flowering, how long did it take till full flower from the first sign of hairs? thats not the technical term i know but i hope you understand.

Overall how much did the plants produce?

And will you start another grow and put it on here? Congrats on the grow yyou must be chuffed!

Peace bro!

Hey bro how you been? I've been watching your grow and bro I gotta say it looks great! I remember when ya first started,you had tons of questions and worrying (just like me) and now you're doing great and helping other people out with there problems, I'm proud of ya bro.

Yeah the lemon skunk impressed me! I still can't believe I made it to harvest I remember in the beginning not thinking I could do this at all, but with all the amazing help from people on here I made it to harvest!!

Ok well lets see? I noticed the white hairs about 2 weeks into 12/12 from there I flowered for another 49 days, but let me add in that they could've flowered for longer, but due to some circumstances I had to pull early. Not sure yet how much they made I'll wait until its dry to weigh it then I'll let everyone know :) overall I'm very very happy with how it all turned out!

You did awesome T! Next one will be even better.

Thanks Blue!! Yeah I'm so excited for my next grow! I've been planning it out. I now Know I'm more of a sativa guy than indica. I have a few straines picked out but I haven't gotten them yet. So any suggestions on a good saliva strain would be great. I'm looking for something with a very uplifting effect. right now I have cali orange bud, and raspberry cough.

I have learned a ton and I'm still learning but this next grow I have confidence in myself and what I'm doing. I'll be sticking with the CLF lights, FFOF soil, and Grow Big nutes. Also I will be using distilled water, I think the issue at the end of my last grow was I switched to tap water, I let it sit out a day before I used it but either way I think it was part of the problem. Also I will not be using rockwool this time. I will germinate the seeds in a paper towel and go straight to a soil perlite mix. A mix that works well in the begging for seedlings I found was bottom half of cup perlite next layer 50/50 mix soil perlite then the top a thin layer of just soil. It worked very well for me.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I like that :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

son of a bitch haha.... man i swear every time I write something it auto corrects....but hell its always funny :) Ok let me correct myself. I am more of a SATIVA guy.

Back
Top Bottom