TnT Grower's Bag Seed Grow Journal 2014-2015

TnT Growers

What strain is it? Unknown because mixed-up "bag seed" was used.
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Unknown because mixed-up "bag seed" was used.
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg
If in Veg... For how long? Seed sown 11/2014
If in Flower stage... For how long? Not quite yet
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? Native soil
If soil... What size pot? 1 gal and 3 gal
Size of light? 48" F40 T-12
Is it aircooled? No
Temp of Room/cab? 71 - 79 degrees F
RH of Room/cab? Unknown
PH of media or res? Unknown
Any Pests ? No
How often are you watering? As needed
Type and strength of ferts used? Fox farm

Seeds were sown using a soilless mix in one of those 10" x 20" "seed company" growing trays sometime in November. Germination was under a small T5 light from some kit.

In December, plants were transplanted into 4", 1 gal and 3 gal containers filled with soil from the yard (very fertile). All of the 1 gal and some of the 3 gal containers have multiple seedlings. Also since December, plants are on 18/6 lighting schedule under F40 T-12's (2 fixtures with 4 4' tubes each).

Topped a few at various stages, though so far, only the one topping.

Guessing about a 50% male rate, but so far, no clear gender identification.

Will try to get pic(s) posted in a while.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Yes, the grow is still going. I've not had a decent tool to take pictures with, and I second guess myself daily about humidity, light saturation and temperature. Will get a bit of what I have uploaded...

layout2.png
101_0102.JPG
101_00991.JPG
101_00981.JPG
101_00961.JPG
101_00953.JPG
101_00942.JPG

Blueberry Yum-Yum (1)

What strain is it? Blueberry Yum-Yum(?)

When I lived in Cali, I found some Blueberry Yum-Yum in the bargain bin of my local dispensary. It was terrible, & all I can remember is it tasting nasty and being really harsh. It was also LOADED with seeds. Inexplicably, all those three years ago, I set the seeds aside.
I ran across these recently & decided to give them a shot. What have I got to loose, the strain review's pretty good.

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Indica as far as I know
If in Veg... For how long? Seed sown 2/16/2015
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? SUNGRO HORTICULTURE 5047040 3.0 CFC P Sunshine Mix No.4
If soil... What size pot? Sown in 4" plastic, transplanted into 3 gallon on 3/22/2015
Is it aircooled? No
BBYY_1_-1.JPG
Temp of Room/cab? 71 - 79 degrees F
RH of Room/cab? Unknown
PH of media or res? Unknown
Any Pests ? No
How often are you watering? As needed
Type and strength of ferts used? Fox farm

Blueberry Yum-Yum (2)

What strain is it? Blueberry Yum-Yum(?)

When I lived in Cali, I found some Blueberry Yum-Yum in the bargain bin of my local dispensary. It was terrible, & all I can remember is it tasting nasty and being really harsh. It was also LOADED with seeds. Inexplicably, all those three years ago, I set the seeds aside.
I ran across these recently & decided to give them a shot. What have I got to loose, the strain review's pretty good.

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Indica as far as I know
If in Veg... For how long? Seed sown 2/16/2015
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? SUNGRO HORTICULTURE 5047040 3.0 CFC P Sunshine Mix No.4
If soil... What size pot? Sown in 4" plastic, transplanted into 3 gallon on 3/22/2015
Is it aircooled? No
BBYY_2_-1.JPG

Re: Blueberry Yum-Yum (2)

This was topped 3/22/2015, and has been "under pressure" for a while, and this evening I thought I needed to reposition a bit. Broke a damn stem, oh well.
So I went ahead & pointed the stems a bit more, and cut back the busted one back to the main stem. Took a cutting, too.
BBYY_2_-2.JPG

Re: Blueberry Yum-Yum (2)

So, I went ahead and took a cutting. No idea as to gender yet, so flying a bit blind for the moment.
Should I start another journal for the 2nd generation, or run them both here?
BBYY_2_-generation_II-1.JPG

Re: Blueberry Yum-Yum (1)

Morning.

I see you have 3 journals going

Most folks will run one journal, for all their plants, unless the'yre specifically doing something different, like for example, a soil grower tries a hydro set up. But even then, a lot of growers keep them all in one journal as a perpetual grow.

Like for example, I have one plant flowering, two plants vegging, and three clones rooting, all in the same journal.

If you would like your journals consolidated into one, click the triangle with an exclamation point on each journal you want moved, in the form that opens, explain what you would like, and provide a link to the journal you want it moved to.

You'll also get more visits by adding a link to your signature, and then visiting other journals and topics and actively posting. You can learn how to do that here: How To Add Links To Signatures

Good luck on the grow :thumb:

Re: Blueberry Yum-Yum (1)

Thanks! Just asked for the consolidation. My apologies for any confusion.
Morning.

I see you have 3 journals going

Most folks will run one journal, for all their plants, unless the'yre specifically doing something different, like for example, a soil grower tries a hydro set up. But even then, a lot of growers keep them all in one journal as a perpetual grow.

Like for example, I have one plant flowering, two plants vegging, and three clones rooting, all in the same journal.

If you would like your journals consolidated into one, click the triangle with an exclamation point on each journal you want moved, in the form that opens, explain what you would like, and provide a link to the journal you want it moved to.

You'll also get more visits by adding a link to your signature, and then visiting other journals and topics and actively posting. You can learn how to do that here: How To Add Links To Signatures

Good luck on the grow :thumb:

Dude no problem, I figured it was worth mentioning, so it'd save you time updating multiple journals, and can keep things all in one place.

I recently learned of a cool trick some growers use to determine sex early, without putting the whole plant into flower and Re-vegging.

They take a cutting, labeled with which plant it was taken from, and only flower the clones. That way they'll know the sex in a few weeks, instead of Vegging a plant all the way to flower, only to find out they've been Vegging a male. It might help save you a few weeks worth of work on a couple plants if you have any males.

I call them #2, because it was the second seedling I decided to move along to the next stage after germination.

Here's a closer look at the first generation of #2. She smells AMAZING!

2-2.png

This is the second generation of #2. She is already better prepared for 12/12 than her mother: Stems have been shaped to allow maximum light penetration. I think this will garner some great colas!

2-3.png

And finally, the baby. Third generation. Had lots of trouble getting the clone to root. I discovered I had drenched rather than moistened the potting soil, causing rot.
This gal is now going to live quite the pampered life as the "permanent" mother. Any thoughts as to how I should shape/prune to get the best mother possible?

2-4.png

This is SNAGGLETOOTH.
When I first sowed bag seed back in November, this plant had a very hard time. It sprouted all squiggly & twisted. Our co-op decided to go ahead and nurture this one. We'll see what happens. Sure hope it is a dank female.
Snaggletooth-5.png

Back
Top Bottom