To bail or not to bail - That is my question

Iguana Man

So I decided to manifold this Bianca (85/15 indica/sativa) at nearly a month from sprouting. She had started showing signs of a nutrient problem (yellowing lower leaves) at week 3 so I started nutes (1/2 strength GH Flora & Calimagic) in HF potting soil with an extra 30% MG perlite.

Topped just above the 3rd node, moved her into a 5 gal (from 1.5 qt) and gave some Epsom Salted water thinking I had a Mg. issue. Water has always been ph corrected. It's a MH300 LED at 18-20".

I've never manifolded before so I'm wondering if I should bail on this or let it go. Those two new growth spots in the center, should I let them go? Will they be colas or should I just accept defeat and move on? Not sure if those become colas but I'm fairly sure the larger stems below aren't going to get me into manifolding territory so .... help?

:)

I have no problem bailing on this if the consensus is grim.

ManifoldingGoneBad.jpg

Done_.jpg

Save_.jpg

I know it's hard not to smother your baby with lots of TLC. But believe me, and everyone else here, leave her alone except to touch her(while inspecting for mites) and and tell her how pretty she is.

No nutes for about a month or 6 weeks. Throughout her life use the drench, dry, drench, dry watering technique. You cant overwater her that way.

Watch the light intensity (distance from the lights). You don't want to burn her leaves.

Let her prune her own leaves until she grows much bigger.

Just to close out this thread, she's doing pretty well and she is now a definitive keeper. I have a feeling the epsom salts which Major PITA suggested in a different thread worked the wonders she needed.

IMG_357416.jpg

Back
Top Bottom