To grind or not to grind

So I've been in meds for a while (almost out now....you know how it goes)...and I came across a situation I found strange....

I usually just use herb/med in their natural form....just break a piece and insert into my device (Genius pipe)....and pursue my treatment.

But I found that I had some Jamaican, and one other strain that worked better if I put it through my grinder. At first, I thought I was just having a twisted view...but after testing both methods a few times...the grinder did make it different...

And don't even get me started about the Polyploid Purple Monkey Balls....HOLY CRAP.......That was some stout stuff..... It didn't matter what you did to it....I would sit and drool(not really, but a very heavy stone with a serious couch lock).

Any opinions.....

I have friends that always grind and say it gives more surface area to burn. Their bong loads always make me cough and cough though. I personally just break off very small pieces and burn it all at once giving myself a fresh green hit every time.
:passitleft:

I grind very fine with a coffee grinder type. I use it in a Volcano Vaporizer. In this form a small pinch will do, and it can be reheated for another go. Each year I adjust the amount to the potency-that aspect doesn't matter to me but I suspect the Wiz Khalifa and GG4 currently cut and drying will require smaller amounts since they have about 2X the THC level. I grow 6-10 lbs so it's not conserving my stash that motivates, it's about getting what I need from it. It also allows very fine joints to roll well and burn well.

Back
Top Bottom