To Nute or not to Nute?

trigger-420

kk guys. I have decided to go with the Blue Planet brand of nutrients for my babies. The problem i have is that even reading the product information, i cant tell what is what. so I am needing some help here.

1. what do i feed my babies when they are germinating?
2. what do i feed my babies when they are seedlings?
3. what do i feed my babies when they are 1 month old (veggin)?
4. what do i feed them on a regular regimen?
5. what do i feed them when i put them on the 12/12?
6. what do i feed them at full bloom?
7. is there a one in all product that does it all?

thanks in advance for all help and information. links to each product would be great if you have the time. :thanks::thanks::thanks:

I don't use that particular brand of nutrient's, but you defiantly shouldn't use any thing but proper PH water right off, on your seedlings and germin seeds. Through Veg, depending on many things , you basically can get away with any Basic Growth fertilizer.

Im looking at their guide & chart, what set did you purchase the 2 part or 3 part series.?

I use Fox Farm. This is how I have it set up to make things easier for me. Hope it gives some helpful Ideas at least. :):peace:
Feeding_Chart.jpg
Nutrient_Mixes.jpg

Nirvana White Rhino
White_Rhino20.jpg

This article may have a few tips for you as well, best of luck friend.
Nutes: What To Use & How To Use Them Tutorial

thanks for the link. I do appreciate it. I have looked over some of the other charts and tips and regimes. all i can say is "OMG" hehehehe. i had better start a chart now so that i will know what I am doing with all these chems :morenutes:

The tip on proper PH water from the start, i can understand heheeh. I have not purchased the nutes just yet, i was hoping for some advice on what to use and when to start using. thanks again. raised rep for ya.

CANNAJAH420,
kk let me see if i am reading your chart correctly.
Days 1 - 16 your using the Open Sesame Mix. per gallon of water
Days 17 - 24 your using regular water to flush
Days 25 - 40 your using the Beastly Bloom mix. per gallon of water
Days 41 - 48 your using regular water to flush.
Days 49 - 64 your using the Cha Ching mix. per gallon of water
Days 65 - 80 your using regular water to flush

Am i correct in reading your chart? also, what is the push pin in the schedule?

CANNAJAH420,
kk let me see if i am reading your chart correctly.
Days 1 - 16 your using the Open Sesame Mix. per gallon of water
Days 17 - 24 your using regular water to flush
Days 25 - 40 your using the Beastly Bloom mix. per gallon of water
Days 41 - 48 your using regular water to flush.
Days 49 - 64 your using the Cha Ching mix. per gallon of water
Days 65 - 80 your using regular water to flush

Am i correct in reading your chart? also, what is the push pin in the schedule?
yes you are correct. Once my girls hit the Flowering room ,and are on a 12/12/ light cycle. They are fed just like the chart. For seedlings & Germ I use PH Water. For GROWTH I give it 6 teaspoons of Big Bloom & 3 teaspoons of Grow Big until they are ready for the flowering room & chart. The Push Pin has a Piece of paper on it with the Date a Plant went into flower. The plants are also marked in the flowering room on the side of the pots. This makes it super easy to know what to feed them & when.:circle-of-love:

so based off your chart, they go from germ, seedling and then on the 19th day, they goto flower?

so based off your chart, they go from germ, seedling and then on the 19th day, they goto flower?
lol No friend. Its much easier than that.

First ,Through the Germ & Seedling stage I use regular properly PH'ed water. Nothing else.

Second, Through The Veg & Growth stage I give them a Growth Mixture of 6 teaspoons Big Bloom & 3 teaspoons of Grow Big until they reach the proper height for my rooms/ set up.

Next is the Flowering Stage where I use the Chart and Mixtures above.
:circle-of-love:

ah cool cool. sounds easy now. just one last question bro, when is the seedling no longer a seedling? when its second set of trues come in? or when? and by the way, thanks tons bro, for being patient with me. you rock.

ah cool cool. sounds easy now. just one last question bro, when is the seedling no longer a seedling? when its second set of trues come in? or when? and by the way, thanks tons bro, for being patient with me. you rock.
ahh no worries friend, I will help as much as I can. & I would say yes, that is a good indicator , its 2nd to 4th set of true leaves, then its around time to start feeding.:morenutes:

Hey trigger, have you asked Corey, the gentleman that makes BPN. I think he has a chart...

There should be a chart and guide to their products in the link I posted above. :)

I have read too much on this....can I mix nutrients in one mix of water or do I need to water each liquid nutrient one by one?

Thank you!

I have read too much on this....can I mix nutrients in one mix of water or do I need to water each liquid nutrient one by one?

Thank you!
Yes. I add all my Nutrients & Supplements at the same time in a single gallon of water, to complete a mix. I fill it almost full then add my nutrients and supplements then cap the rest off with water & shake madly lol.

Thank you!

from my understanding bro, each mix is made up of 2-3 different nutes. for example, the "Open Sesame Mix" is made up of 2 teaspoons of Tiger Bloom, 3 teaspoons of Big Bloom and a 1/4 teaspoon of open sesame, all in one gallon of water.

hope this answered your question. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom