To rip or not to rip & what's your poison

Feng Shui

So..

I want to use a grow tent in a room with carpet. Could I get away with not ripping the fucker up? (the carpet)

I also need some help deciding on which strain to grow...

1. It needs to be either indica or an indica dominant hybrid.
2. No cheeses.
3. Good yielder without sacrificing quality too much.
4. Will be growing using LST.
5. Is it true that the "berry" strains are low in THC? If so, no berry strains!
6. Climate won't be an issue.

:party:

So far I like White Widow.

I've not yet used a tent but, can't you can put something under the tent couldn't you, like some plastic or even a rubber mat. Or do you even need to, aren't they pretty much self contained?
As for the strain, WW is a good one, lots of peeps here have done it. You might consider looking in our strain reviews section for a new strain to try!

So..

I want to use a grow tent in a room with carpet. Could I get away with not ripping the fucker up? (the carpet)

2. No cheeses.

Have a look in the strain reviews for green house seeds "THE CHURCH" it sounds devastating,if that is the kind of buzz or medical type of relief you want.

I see.. you could take the carpet up and then have it laid back out by a pro when you are done... should be cost effective considering the rewards.
I personally wouldn't grow w/carpet underneath, spillage, mites and other bugs could/will be a problem.

But... if you got creative, you could use something like a kiddie pool w/the tent inside it :)

As for bugs and dust, you may have those problems regardless... many do. Either way you will want to prepare by having your maintenance arsenal at the ready before needed, carpet or not!

If it were me and I could... I would just pull the carpet and have it re-laid.

Hey Captain,. I was actually thinking more in terms of pest control, dust and overall cleanliness.??

Another idea I have thought of is getting the house sprayed outside by a professional pest person.
My Dad had that done (not a grower) he said it lasts for a year,. bugs died on contact for just $150.

So..

2. No cheeses.

From my personal experience, I just grew a Blueberry from Dutch Passion seeds and it sucked balls....Just my thoughts, I had such a bad experience with them I will not waste my time on them again...

That still doesn't cover any bugs or diseases that you may bring into the grow room on your cloths, shoes... I'm just sayin is all.
If you have animals that come in and out of the house, the threat is magnified... just my thoughts/opinions is all. :peace:

PS... if you are up the the sanitizing regimen regarding personage that some peeps have (I'm not, it's a PITA) then you will do well my friend.

Another idea I have thought of is getting the house sprayed outside by a professional pest person.
My Dad had that done (not a grower) he said it lasts for a year,. bugs died on contact for just $150.

Not enough kick?

That along with looking great and being crap...I ended up grinding up over a quarter pound and making hash that wasn't that hot too...Just my experience, with more than one plant of that strain....I have seen some on here that others have done that looked good like mine too and they claim it kicked ass.....:goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom