To show my appreciation

ycuzican

Just thought i'd tell all you folks, mods, hawks, members and everyone what I think.

When I found this site, I had never seen anything like it. So I got involved right away. Since then, Iv'e found the other sites that are similar. Whenever I look around at them, I want to come back here. I've given up on them and will stay here, @ 420 forever.

I find 420 Mag's forums to be more informative, with less BS. The people here are more mature, helpful, respectful and focused. The site is easier to navigate, and well organized.:clap:

How can you people be so stoned and smart, at the same time? A true credit to our cause.:adore:

Why? Because I can:bongrip: Anyone else?

I feel the exact same way. I cruised this site for years and finally decided to become a member when I saw that this site had developed into what it is today. I've looked at the others and 420 Magazine just blows them out of the water. I could make a laundry list of things I've learned from this site. Every decision that is made surrounding this site is done for the sole purpose of creating cannabis awareness so that we can all enjoy our herb in peace. No site does it better.

:bongrip: Peace

Just thought i'd tell all you folks, mods, hawks, members and everyone what I think.

When I found this site, I had never seen anything like it. So I got involved right away. Since then, Iv'e found the other sites that are similar. Whenever I look around at them, I want to come back here. I've given up on them and will stay here, @ 420 forever.

I find 420 Mag's forums to be more informative, with less BS. The people here are more mature, helpful, respectful and focused. The site is easier to navigate, and well organized.:clap:

How can you people be so stoned and smart, at the same time? A true credit to our cause.:adore:

Why? Because I can:bongrip: Anyone else?

Back
Top Bottom