Toast w/ ganja peanbut butter and honey.

William Holden

Last night, we decided to huck a attempt at cooking. It was about 2 AM, we where all tired as shit, but whatever.

We preheat the oven to 420 degrees, we didnt know what tempature to use so this one seemed good enough.

We applied peanut butter to 4 slices of bread, and put enough ground up weed on each slice for about a pinter joint, and I used a stem to 'mix' the weed and peanut butter together a bit better, and to push the weed into the peanut butter.

We then put the baking sheet with the bread into the oven for about 10 minutes.

After they came out, they smelled delish! You couldnt really smell the weed, but you could tell it had been cooked. It smelled soo good.

So, we added a some honey to the bread, and enjoyed. It didnt taste bad at all, to be honest. It didnt taste 'good', but it didnt taste bad either. The honey helped get it down.

I ate mine on a full stomach, I wish I would of waited untill this morning to eat it, but whatever. So I lounged around for a bit, played some game on my cell phone. I was already high, but I could feel myself coming down a bit. I then got on the computer, and then came up stairs and relaxed on the couch. I fell asleep.

I woke up, later on, and I was fucked up. I was either dreaming, or I was really fucked up. I dotn know, to be honest. I just know that I felt fucking great, and I was seeing fuckin' double like and tracers hella bad. I was also half asleep too, so who knows?

Either way, im pretty sure I got fucked up, considering this morning after I woke up and got out of bed, I was incapiable of doign much. Laying on my back, the room felt like it was moving. Standing up, i'd get so damn dizzy my stomach hurt so i'd have to lay down, and that didnt help much because I was spinning in the room.

I may cook some more tonight... :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom