Toast's 2016 Indoor/Outdoor Grow Journal

JD very sloppily groomed,( you can tell I'm getting tired of trimming )
DSCN048412.JPG
DSCN04858.JPG
DSCN04889.JPG
DSCN048910.JPG
DSCN04907.JPG
DSCN04919.JPG
DSCN049512.JPG
DSCN049911.JPG
DSCN05017.JPG
DSCN05034.JPG
DSCN05057.JPG
DSCN05079.JPG
After I finished this half a bag I rolled one up and took three hit's. It's quite different then any thing else I've tested so far. It's really Sativa dominant. Where the EF, SSH, and the BWOG come on real strong real fast, this is a real mellow creeper high, your not sure if your gonna get that high, then all of a sudden BAM your really high and the buzz is way up. You don't fell like laying down you fell like doing something. Really good day time Med. Have a good bunch Ya-All TOAST

Thanks TOAST. They don't look that bad to me, but I barely trim my own, so my standards are off. Nice to see a big tray of buds as I slip off to bed though. Quite a classy way to wish a woman "goodnight" even if it was by default. :love:

:kisstwo:

I took the day off from grooming and made it Transplant Day. I took all the plants in the indoor grow room and Transplanted the one's in the Qt. bags to the gallon bags and then transplanted the one's in the gallon baggies into Air Pots.
DSCN054910.JPG
and that's what they look like. I don't think I mentioned this before but besides the Laboratory Seeds Carols son brought me 25 very nice looking Girl Scout Cookie Seeds. That's way cool I have never had it but I've heard it's a real good strain. Later TOAST

I took the day off from grooming and made it Transplant Day. I took all the plants in the indoor grow room and Transplanted the one's in the Qt. bags to the gallon bags and then transplanted the one's in the gallon baggies into Air Pots.
DSCN054910.JPG
and that's what they look like. I don't think I mentioned this before but besides the Laboratory Seeds Carols son brought me 25 very nice looking Girl Scout Cookie Seeds. That's way cool I have never had it but I've heard it's a real good strain. Later TOAST

Cookies is the strain highest in Beta Caryophyllene. It's a cannabinoid they're starting to get super-excited about. Good score TOAST! :high-five:

Pretty good work on the transplanting too Big Guy. :hug: :love:

this is a real mellow creeper high, your not sure if your gonna get that high, then all of a sudden BAM your really high and the buzz is way up. You don't fell like laying down you fell like doing something. Really good day time Med.

Yeah this is what I like to hear. Not sure why but I always liked a creeper.

My wife tried Girl Scout Cookies in colorado last year? 2 years ago? I dunno when. She like it very much, smelled sweet to me.
Good stuff. Nice score.
Cheers.:cheer:

Yeah this is what I like to hear. Not sure why but I always liked a creeper.

My wife tried Girl Scout Cookies in colorado last year? 2 years ago? I dunno when. She like it very much, smelled sweet to me.
Good stuff. Nice score.
Cheers.:cheer:

I have both purchased and grown Girl Scout Cookies.

Everyone seems to like it. It's knock your socks off strong (1/2 OG Kush?)
It tastes good. Creeps a bit. Makes you feel good all over. :)

I have read all good reviews on the Girls Scout too. Something I will try one day.
You have some major harvests :bravo: Such a fulfilling feeling when you harvest after all the hard work growing :hug:

Lots of pop corn buds. Are you making any oils or edibles at all?

AngeryBird, pretty much all of it goes to making concentrate and then I infuse it into Grape Seed Oil and apply directly to the problem area. I do not make any edibles. I have gotten Pot Gummie Bears from the Club one time. Other than when we used to through an ounce of sifted Mexican Dirt Weed into a batch of Brownies and chock them down with lots of Milk, I've never done edibles. But thanks for asking. LOL

OK, now I am really PROUD of this as should Conradino be. UD Chem, I am assuming that it's suposta smell all Chemically but it doesn't:
DSCN055111.JPG
DSCN05567.JPG
DSCN056111.JPG
DSCN05628.JPG
DSCN05645.JPG
DSCN056510.JPG
DSCN056810.JPG
It starts out smelling real sweet, then you get this spice thing and lastly you get this coolness in your nose like when you smell eucalyptus, but when you trim it, it smells like bad body odor. Really trippy. I tested it and it tastes I guess you would say Earthy, kind of boring, but smooth going in and coming out. I took 3 hits and it's a really strong day time buzz. Way different then every thing so far. Absolutly Outstanding. If it just tasted better it would be awesome. I'LL BE BACK Toast

Radogast, Thanks for the Rep and your great sense of humor as all way's. This will be the last entry in this Journal. SLH or as my friend Arjan would say " Da Super Lemon Haze "
DSCN05698.JPG
DSCN05729.JPG
DSCN05739.JPG
DSCN05778.JPG
DSCN05786.JPG
What can I say that I haven't all ready said about this strain. It's probably this BEST ALL AROUND POT EVER, the smell and taste is the most incredible lemon flavor there is. The High is absolutely OUTSTANDING. You get so stoned you think for a moment it's going to be too much, but it ends up being a very clear headed buzz that allows you to continue what ever you were doing with out any lap in synopsis. My idea of quality Cannabis. Well that's it for me. Thank you all for coming along on the ride. I think we all learned a little bit more about the do's and don'ts of growing this illustrious plant. I am extremely happy that the few who now use my Produce Bag Cloning method are having a much easier time with starting healthy clones. Thanks again every one especially Lester and Conradino for your input and advise, Bapple, SweetSue, AngreyBird, and Radogast for your sense of humor and making me laugh just when I needed that. I'M OUT. Toast

Thank you TOAST :hug:

Let's do this again next year. :kisstwo:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom