Toast's 2016 Indoor/Outdoor Grow Journal

Happy New Year Toast. Keep it up bro.

Peace, Hyena

Congratulations to @Lembatoast for winning 420 Magazine's Grow Journal Of The Year 2016 :cheer:

This award celebrates the very best grow journals on 420 Magazine; based on relevant content, quality of writing, photography and general knowledge sharing. All grow journals are chosen by the 420 Magazine staff, to avoid any rumors of this being a popularity contest.

Lembatoast's grow journal - Toast's 2016 Indoor/Outdoor Grow Journal - is the work of an extraordinary and experienced grower, full of stories, knowledge and information.

A must read for anyone interested in cannabis plants and people.

Thank you, Lembatoast, for all you do for our community.

:Namaste:

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Prize Package For 420 Magazine's Grow Journal Of The Year - 2016

The winner earns 420 rep points, "Grow Journal Of The Month" title, 420 Mag T-Shirt, Bic 420 Magazine Lighter, 420 Mag Stickers, 420 Magazine Magnet and a Medium 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

The Kind Pen Contributes The Following Item To Our 420 Contest Winners.

TruVa Dry Herbal Vaporizer

Mars-Hydro.com

Mars Pro II Epistar 160 (Value $340)
Mars , Led grow light , Mars Hydro

LuminiGrow.com

LuminiGrow 200R2 - Power Draw 200w, Wifi Controllable, IR Remote Controller, 4 Programmable Channels, Veg/Bloom/Full Spectrum Modes
LuminiGrow 200R1 | LED grow light | LuminiGrow

RemoBrands.com

Remo's Micro, Grow & Bloom Nutrients Prize Package
2x 1L Remo Micro
1x 1L Remo Grow
1x 1L Remo Bloom
2x 1L Velokelp
1x 1L AstroFlower
1x 1L Nature's Candy
1x 1L MagNifiCal
1x Remo Nutrients T-Shirt (Sm-XXL)
1x Remo Nutrients Lighter Leash
1x Remo Nutrients Brochure and Feed Schedule

FoodsAlive.com

Organic Raw Hulled Hemp Seeds - Foods Alive - Shelled Hemp Seeds
Organic Toasted Hemp Seeds with sea salt - Foods Alive - Roasted Hemp Seeds
Organic Hemp Oil - Cold Pressed Hemp Seed Oil
Foods Alive Organic Lip Balm

VaporStore.com

Stir Tools & 2 Jyarz
Pack of Stir Tools - Scoupy Scraper | VaporStore
Jyarz Storage Container | VaporStore

RXGreenSolutions.com

Grow A & Grow B - 1 Quart Each
Bloom A & Bloom B - 1 Quart Each
Energy - 1 Quart
Bulk - 1 Quart

And further prizes are to be announced!
We are talking with all the following sponsors, so watch out for additions to this list.

LAPackaging.com
Sending a bunch of stuff to include

SmokeCones.com
Sending a bunch of stuff to include

Apollyon.nl
Negotiating prizes

CropKingSeeds.com
Negotiating prizes

Hempzels.com
Negotiating prizes

PremierTech.com
Negotiating prizes

AmeriCover.com
Negotiating prizes

Terpinator.com
Negotiating prizes

GeoPot.com
Negotiating prizes

TwilightGroups.com
Negotiating prizes

DutchMasterNutrients.com
Negotiating prizes

Shipping fees may apply to packages shipped outside of the U.S. We are not responsible for any additional fees applied by customs.

Additional information on prize shipping can be found here.​

With so many contests and even more winners, we unfortunately don't have the time and resources to offer organizing the 'gifting' of prizes anymore. Due to the nature of numerous, confusing logistics involved, delivery times get pushed back weeks waiting for everyone to reply with contact information, which causes delays in getting prizes to everyone. This causes a massive drain on our resources when everyone starts asking where their prizes are and why it's taking so long, some have even gone as far as to complain in public about us being lazy stoners, which couldn't be further from the truth. Mistakes in translations have also occurred, wasting valuable time, energy & shipping costs. Obviously you may pass prizes on yourself, and you are more than welcome to contact the sponsor yourself with a 'gifting' request.

Congrats on the bounty of the harvest and the booty from the awards! Both well deserved for your hard work.

Amazing how much missed all these months.

Keep em green and sticky :peace:

P.S. if you germinate seeds like this, after a couple hours, you need to spin the seeds in the cups and get them to sink to the bottom. Ones that don't sink will not germinate.

I am not trying to be a smartass here but,
I don't think this is 100% accurate,
I germinated 4 out 4 northern light autos, and 1 of them was floating all the time.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I am not trying to be a smartass here but,
I don't think this is 100% accurate,
I germinated 4 out 4 northern light autos, and 1 of them was floating all the time.

They sink when moisture penetrates the shell. They germinate in response to moisture.

I believe what happened is you planted a seed that had absorbed moisture but was kept afloat by the surface tension of the water.
If you had stirred and/or waited that seed would have sank.

That's my theory and I'm sticking to it :) unless proven wrong :;):

Another old man here thats new to this sport. And this site.

Discovered this journal as a result of your journal of the year win and spent the last two days reading. Just had to make a comment to thank you for your efforts to make this journal. (I'll be reading the others later.) The information so freely shared is invaluable.

Congratulations, a very much deserved recognition.

:Namaste::adore:

Another old man here thats new to this sport. And this site.

Discovered this journal as a result of your journal of the year win and spent the last two days reading. Just had to make a comment to thank you for your efforts to make this journal. (I'll be reading the others later.) The information so freely shared is invaluable.

Congratulations, a very much deserved recognition.

:Namaste::adore:

Well said. I feel the same way about Toast's previous journals. They inspire larger yields in general. Also a very solid effort from a guy with severe dyslexia. .

What happened? I'm in NZ so no critters

Possums a darn critter. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom