Today was a good day

ezmoney

for the past few years i have tryed to get my dad to smoke with me he use to smoke a long time ago but he started again not to long ago and now wants me to help him grow so to day we stoped iin the hydro shop and we found a set up he wants then i got to smoke with him for the first time i also got some seeds of a friend he sed they were a cross of northern lights#2 and purple kush to day was a good day

Re: to day was a good day

today was a good day for me as well i smoked some shit called frosty pine that shit is amazing then we had some white russian and some jonny thai and sum kinda kush i forget the name this all was about a hour ago

kool man get those seeds to sprout!

damn ive never smoked shit that good lol. ive spent lots of money on pretty weed but not potent weed. oh well. today was good for me as well, smoked, ran a mile, came back, showered, and was still high!! i came down completely after about five hours lol. bad news? im all out. ugh!

That is great.

You and your dad can see each other differently now. More as equals. Choice!

My old man and I never even shared a beer. He never smoked, but probably would have been the best thing for him. Thought it was a "drug". He was a binge drinker though. Strict as. Died of a heart attack (not too old either). To have kicked back and shared some smoke and talked about life would have been nice.

Good for you, I'm jealous

Back
Top Bottom