Toddigy's Indoor Garden Grow - 707 Headband & Pineapple Expresss

Bro, everything looks good, but I don't like your ballast on that cardboard box. If you could bring in some cinder blocks or somethin else it would be safer......Thanks! Much Improvement!

Totally feel you man, originally had it set on the ground but was like ehh what the hell I just need something temporary. But yep cinder blocks feel like the easiest safer answer. I've also came across another problem with upgrading the tent with more toys, I'm planning a whole ventilation system but have no idea how I'm going to hang the intake fans etc as there is no more bars to hang things from top of the tent. Bit of DIY in the coming weeks.

Looking good now toddigy, medium seems a lot drier. Just dont over water them babies think they had a little of that at the beginning :)

Looking good now toddigy, medium seems a lot drier. Just dont over water them babies think they had a little of that at the beginning :)

True that with the medium being drier, still getting used to this 400w light and the heat it puts out so watering will be more consistant. Also as far as over watering as you seen in the first pics those were not in my care lol. I received the clones in the droopy over watered fashion. So the pic you see in the beginning is right after transplant into the pots.:morenutes:

I just can't help but go out and take pics everynight!!! Update on the bushy girl that wouldn't grow: I was in the process of tossing her out of the tent to make more room last night when I noticed a little bit of growth on the bottom so what did I do? :tommy: (result of keif hit) I abused that B**** like Chris Brown, ripped leaves off like a wild animal (no really, when I hear they are a hearty plant I take advantage) in like a predator mode of just going at her, found a zip tie on the ground randomly, decided to do my first attempt at LSTing and threw her against the side of the pot tieing her down. This morning to my surprise I find it really starting to have growth but in a weird way. It's growing like a brand new plant, check out the left side of her!

Abused.PNG

Group_Shot33.JPG

They'll stop growing tall in the next coupla weeks....LOL

LOL I tried to defoliate them like a wild animal to stop growing so fast... but that just made em grow even more! Looks like I need a taller tent for my next grow!

LOL I tried to defoliate them like a wild animal to stop growing so fast... but that just made em grow even more! Looks like I need a taller tent for my next grow!

God i am loving these grow journals the plants are looking great mate. Mine go into flower end of next week, i cant express just how much i have learnt in the last week since finding this web site. Keep up the good work

Toddigy, how did this end up?? I just finished your first grow journal and was anxious to see how this one turned out! I had a question for you about ventilation. I am about to attempt my first grow. I am using Coco Coir and a tent that is very similar to yours. I am growing Nirvana Norther Lights, and I was wondering if you used any intake fans or an exhaust system? Or did you just open the flaps and use passive with the circulation from the fan you had in the tent?? Any input would be a great help :)

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom