Tokes 2nd Grow LED Remix - Coco - Barnies Cookies Kush - 2015

Hey tokes I may have a solution to you hot temps... If you use co2 bags for your grow you can raise the temps to 84 85. Save you a lot of money in the long run.

Hey tokes I may have a solution to you hot temps... If you use co2 bags for your grow you can raise the temps to 84 85. Save you a lot of money in the long run.

Will def look into c02 bags for the temp ceiling raise and the yield increase = p.

Quick update 5/8 seeds have broken the surface i expect the other three to pop soon have been giving them "sips" of water twice a day.
pics when they all break!

tokes

so everyone has decided to pop ground now will wait another week or so to start feeding mother plant then will add advanced nutes micro to the mix a couple weeks later. Humidity is a tad low for seedlings thinking of tossing them in the dome its around 40%.
Also received my 6 inch inline 240 cfm intake fan will see what it does for temps soon VS a passive intake setup!

20150623_164945.jpg

20150623_164932.jpg

Update: The feedings at 250ppm seem to have slightly burned the larger seedlings will give just ph'd water for the next 2 days maybe with just a drop of super thrive added.You can see in the pic below there is a runt or two in the litter ones extremely behind the others so this could potentially be a 7 plant grow instead of 8 the mini seedlings is still growing though so i wont't give up on her yet just 13 days out of the ground pic update:
20150701_082224.jpg

They are obviously still under the 125watt flourowing CFL they will be under the mars 2 900 watt led i have waiting in the tent before too long want to transplant sooner then later as some are showing roots out of the holes in the solo cups telling me things are going ok so far besides the slight nute burn issue.

EDIT: the puddle of water under the solo cups was from a spill i had it has since been removed just to clarify for my 420 mag brothren :thumb:

Cheers!

Tokes

how often do you plan on using ferts??with your coco mix,, I'm In a soilless mix and used mild ferts started like 100 then worked my way up to 475 with 4 or 5ml cal mag per gallon of ro water at every watering, then at about half way threw flower had allot of salt build up and started getting a little tip burn, then I figured it out alittle better gave ro water the first two gallons then the third gallon gave her mild ferts,next grow I'm going to watch the leave color more to dictate or dial in the nutrient dosage better and do that plus drop the fert dose alittle more. I hope to harvest this weekend?Maybe?? today its day 71 of flower ,flowering period they said was 50 to 60 days yeah right,from what I've learned its always a couple weeks past what they claim..the mars 900watt led did a great job for me..:lot-o-toke:

how often do you plan on using ferts??with your coco mix,, I'm In a soilless mix and used mild ferts started like 100 then worked my way up to 475 with 4 or 5ml cal mag per gallon of ro water at every watering, then at about half way threw flower had allot of salt build up and started getting a little tip burn, then I figured it out alittle better gave ro water the first two gallons then the third gallon gave her mild ferts,next grow I'm going to watch the leave color more to dictate or dial in the nutrient dosage better and do that plus drop the fert dose alittle more. I hope to harvest this weekend?Maybe?? today its day 71 of flower ,flowering period they said was 50 to 60 days yeah right,from what I've learned its always a couple weeks past what they claim..the mars 900watt led did a great job for me..

At this point i will be feeding around 200ppm till they are transplanted into 3 gal smart pots, once they are transplanted things will go up from there at what rate im not sure yet will need to see what the plants show me color, posture wise etc. Last grow i overfed A LOT so going to try and keep that to a minimum this time. So to answer your question about how often i will most likely feed them daily in the morning after lights come on as im hand-watering and im slightly worried about the LED not evaping as much water as the HPS setup i had so things will be fine tuned on a as needed basis. Not Sure at what point i want to add in my advanced nutes micro fetrts most likely around week 4.

Ive got a small issue that has arose with the seedlings, i just noticed in a couple of the cups the top layer of coco is developing a couple white fury spots very faint at this point think it may be some mold or something starting ( even though my humidity hasn't broken 55% maybe over watering?)dosn't exactly look like spider might webs so i don't think that's the issue would be hell this early on i would imagine will try and get some pics its so fient the camera might not even show it.

EDIT: I also posted on another forum about the white fuzzy stuff this is one of the answers i recieved does this sound accurate / something you guys have heard of before ive done some research and it seems to be a legitimate occurrence in coco sometimes.
Its not mold its trichoderma (sp?) which is a beneficial fungus that is natural in Coco its ok don't worry about it.

cheers!

Tokes

Its been a while since ive posted an actual update so her we go guys! The past few weeks have been very rough for the seedlings about a week and a half ago they started showing signs of severe nute burn. They seem to be slowly bouncing back still look very rough on the lower leaves but new growth shows no signs of nute burn so that's a good thing. New Growth is however VERY slow at this point im thinking they were just in shock/ may still be a little locked out so ive just been feeding 5.8 ph'd water with 1 drop of super thrive per gallon for stress. wont be feeding for at least another week unless you guys think its safe to start again. I seem to have picked up some gnats as well ( black gnats) so ill be putting some sticky strips up tomorrow temps have remained near perfect so far humidity as well.

EDIT*** I DID flush the girls twice very well when i saw the first signs of nute burn.

Humidity and Temp readings
20150720_105325.jpg

a couple of the girls
20150720_105230.jpg

20150720_105221.jpg

20150720_105210.jpg

20150720_105100.jpg

20150720_105048.jpg

Im not sure if im likeing these veg nutes 200 ppm of foxfarms veg nutes never hurt my girls like this....

Tokes

Back
Top Bottom