Tokes 2nd Grow LED Remix - Coco - Barnies Cookies Kush - 2015

They are definitely big enough to be transplanted into the 3 gallon smart pots. Just water em in real good afterwards. Don't be surprised if they don't grow quickly for the first week or two after. Most of their growth will be underground with the roots filling out the pots.

Ok cool ill be taking care of potting up here in a few hours, im sure these ladies are MORE than ready to be potted up based on size i just never got there because of the stress from the nute burn issues i had. Thanks for the input its much appreciated hopefully slow growth wont be an issue to long after repotting.

will post pics with them re potted

Tokes

Might as well get something like thread and tie and bend them over after repotting getting that training in early so you get nice big bushes

Will look into this as well, i have repotted every so far it was easy went nice. I used 2 different kinds of coco brand wise used botnicares coco and general hydroponics coco called cocotek doubt there is much difference some pots got a little more perlite than others which isn't a huge deal.

EDIT: when re potting the girls i did notice most of them were slightly root bound however the roots looked VERY healthy so that's good.

The only type of training ive done before is topping and im no master.
20150726_145715.jpg

Thanks for looking everyone keep on following things should be a bit more exciting soon, thought i was going to lose these girls but shits coming back!!!!

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

My apologies for not updating this have been without a camera and extremely busy. The Ladies are doing decent at this point ive got alot to update you all on. Please move this thread back to the regular journals section as a rather large update will be incoming tomorrow or Tuesday WITH LOTS OF PICS.

Sorry for leaving you all in the dark = [

Tokes

Ok guys here is the long awaited update that I have been promising, first off a little about whats been going on since the transplant update i posted last time. After i transplanted everything looked good for the first few days, on about the 5th day the girls started showing signs of some nute burn (was only feeding at 350ppm 6.1 PH) so i layed off the nutes for the first few days and just gave ph'd water with a drop of super thrive per gallon ladies came back to life after that new growth didn't show signs of burn again. So recently ( the past couple of weeks) the girls have started to progress quicker especially after topping them still showing some signs of burn at 450ppms 6.2 ph but nothing significant enough for too much of a change i don't believe. Most of the girls are getting close to the 24inch height mark ( 2 of them are like 15 inchs ish more bushy than some of the taller ladies) so thats tells me that its getting close to time for a flowering flip. Temps and humidity have been near perfect 74 f 49% humidity in the tent right now the leds have made it alot easier to manage temps humidity which has been nice.

NOW FOR PICS!!
20150901_210802.jpg

20150901_210647.jpg

MORE UPDATES SOON!

TOKES

Quick update a couple of the ladies are showing a little yellowing on the tips assuming they are starting to nute burn again will drop down the nutes to 400ppm which is pretty low anyways for their size. Have plans to pop some holy grail kush seeds and some other strains as soon as these ladies start flowering to keep things perpetual.

Tokes

quick photo update, ladies are doing well one of the runts started falling over under its own canopy weight today so i will be purchaseing stakes for all 8 plants as some of the larger ladies are getting to be droopy due to weight as well. Still feeding at around 500 ppm the blue labs pH pen i just got seems to be working well feeding at around 6.2 ph right now. Can sort of tell this LED light doesn't really cover the outter edges of the tent as well as id like so ive rotated the smaller plants from the outside to the inside in hopes of streching them just a little bit.

Cheers guys will update as i can now for some pics!

Tokes

one of the larger ladies out of the tent:
20150918_122601.jpg

Couple top shots after rotating some of the ladies:
20150916_173121.jpg

20150916_173058.jpg

Back
Top Bottom