Tokin Roll reviews Viparspectra new XS-1500 Pro

I, like many other growers on 420 Magazine was invited to give Viparspectra new XS 1500 Pro LED a test run in my 2x4 tent. I will be using two of their new XS-1500 Pro's in my 2x4 tent.

The XS-1500 Pro is a step in a new direction for Viparspectra and being ask to put it through its pace’s and document my results is a joy for me.

@ViparSpectra XS-1500Pro overall construction, components selected, and of course the performance of the light during each grow cycle. The XS-1500 Pro has taken a new direction in the development of this LED

ViparSpectra 2023 Design XS1500 Pro LED Grow Light

2023 NEW DESIGN HIGH EFFICIENT OPTICAL LENS LED LIGHT - With lens by the two sides, to reach most even PPFD, delivers perfect PPFD for the best photosynthesis and growth, ensure plants in every corners absorb the balanced PPFD, enhance balance growing, achieve a healthier growth, higher yield.

DAISY CHAIN FEATURE - Allows you to connect up to 20pcs p1000 grow lights for your commercial growing, horizontal and vertical farming, greenhouse planting and hydroponics etc.

DIMMER FUNCTION - An added dimmer knob is featured to manipulate the brightness level of the light, allowing flexibility to obtain perfect growth performance for each growing phase.

OPTIMAL FULL SPECTRUM LIGHT - Consists of 660nm red light, 3000K 5000K white light, and 730nm far red IR spectrum, provides plants in all stages from veg to flower with everything they need in the natural sunlight.

SUPERIOR HEAT DISSIPATION - Designed for durability. Silent fan-less design. Built-in large areas of solid aluminum heat sinks, essential for heat dissipation while ensuring long lifespan of the light.

Coverage Area - Perfect for 2.5x2.5 ft vegetative coverage at 16” and 2x2 ft flowering coverage at 12”. Achieve greater yield while saving you money on your electricity bill.

First appears of the XS-1500 Pro is how well it is constructed and with dimension like 14.2x11.4.3.1 inches, two will fit in a 2x4 tent with ease, event with a required spacing of 9.4 inches between the lights. The assembling of the light was pretty straight forward and hanging two in a 2x4 tent was a breeze.

The uses of Samsung dioses will provide up to a MAX PPFD is 1000 umol/m2/s at 11 inches while drawing only150 watts from the wall. This tells me that this light should easily bring a plant from seedling to harvest without much of a problem. Since, we are talking about Samsung diodes @ViparSpectra selected diodes that provide a higher efficiency rating at a low wattage.

This will be the first time, I used a light with lens, so I am looking forward to seeing the results.

The assembling of the light was pretty straight forward and hanging two in a 2x4 tent was a breeze.

61L+jIY-wSL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

61WgPPOeEsL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

71UnGaErpvL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

71TWfJb9rfL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

71I117DScOL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

61UiokRYazL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

617sUJ8QQGL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

71hB6kFWOWL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Stay safe, and grow well my friends,
Tok..

After talking to Valerie she gave me the most up to date information on the XS-1500 Pro.

XS1500 PRO Key Features

1. High Photon Density: The New-Gen Lens is algorithmically positioned to create the highest PAR map and the deepest penetration.

2. Perfect fit in 2x2 tent: The PPFD in a 2x2 tent is from 900 to 1000 μmol/m²/s, which meet the flowering needs of each plants in each corner. XS Pro Series bring big earns to every grower.

3. Uniform PAR Distribution: The Ave. PPFD is 942 umol/㎡/s. in 2x2 tent, Boost Yields to Higher Level.

4. Multi-Light Dimming Daisy Chain: Control up to 20 lights. Save your time.

5. Dimmer Knob: Easy to change your light intensity as needed from 5% to 100%.

6. Optimized Spectrum: Algorithmically designed ratio of white, red, and IR diodes, optimizes plant growth in all stages.

Tok..

I will be updating this post a little while later today, but what I want to talk about is the true name of the light.
I was referring to my new light as @ViparSpectra XS-1500 Pro, and I was wrong, the true name of the light is
@ViparSpectra XS-1500 PRO. I want to apologize to @ViparSpectra for not referencing to there new light properly, and to anyone that takes to time to read this journal.

Tok..

Back
Top Bottom