Toking in Jail

oilbaced

I watch all these shows on TV about jails. These shows talk about how drugs get in jails okay I get that. How do the prisoners go about smoking weed? :bongrip: Lighting a match isn't going to get rid of the smell. Not a serious question I just always asked my self that.

Since when are inmates in jail even allowed matches? :rofl:

How do inmates set their beds on fire?

They aren't allowed to have matches or lighters, thats not to say they don't. Besides, theres other ways to light a fire, including a short circuit from any outlet they can dismantle.

My philosophy, he who lights his bed on fire sleeps on the floor. :loopy:

I hope those correctional officers not involved

Most of the gaurds are actually the ones who bring it in for them its actually easier to get pot in jail than out as for matches it depends on what jail you are in if your at like a maximum security prison than no it also depends on your behavior because some inmates are even allowed candels and things of that nature in their cell so its all pretty open and they are allowed cigatrettes so im assumed some things like matches and lighters are allowed to some

i know if you take a 9 volt battery and a piece of tinfoil and lay the tinfoil on both ends of the 9 volt and touch the tinfoil with a piece of toilet paper and you have fire. ive seen it done on tv documentarys about prison lol

i know if you take a 9 volt battery and a piece of tinfoil and lay the tinfoil on both ends of the 9 volt and touch the tinfoil with a piece of toilet paper and you have fire. ive seen it done on tv documentarys about prison lol

lol yeah i watched a few ju-vs light a a jail cig. wow what theyl do for a cig.

Back
Top Bottom