Tolerance level

I've only been smoking daily for about 3 years now. I've noticed my tolerance level doesn't increase progressively as you would expect. Instead, my tolerance will stay the same for a long time and then will suddenly increase by quite a bit. For instance, For the last year 2 bong rips would have me well medicated, then recently I noticed that 2 rips just wasn't enough anymore. So now I'm up to 3. Thing is, there doesn't seem to be any progression just a sudden need to smoke more for the same effect.

Has anyone else noticed this about their tolerance level?

Could it also be strain specific. I usually have 2 strains at any given time, and will smoke that for until it's finished before ordering something else (or waiting for harvest time)

i would say strain specific for me.

i`ve had 7 varietys in front of me and after sampling them i and everybody else will pick out the ones that hits the spot for them.

for me trying different varietys till i find what i call keepers so far i got 4, funnily enough they are all indica dominant varietys.

regards

I'm taking a few samples from my grow this weekend, so I'll put this theory to the test. Although it won't be at full strength so it won't be conclusive. Should still be a fun experiment though. LOL!

I've notice that if I smoke supper heavy or smoke all day long it goes down. now if I just pace myself get to that good baked but not over done point it stays the same . this is especially true if only get baked 2 or 3 times a day with nothing in between. my thing is I like being well done if you know what I mean!

Back
Top Bottom