420 Magazine Background

Tom Smith's First Indoor Grow With Autos 2017

Robbo94

Yea they can be dangerous, i had a crf 450 Honda, i loved that bike.[emoji106][emoji111]
I had a 125cc years ago but wanting a big boy bike to shit my self up lol I did a 600 cbr about a year ago and loved it I was thinking a gsxr if I end up going super bike I love them [emoji16][emoji100]

EastCoastGhost

Hey Tom! I'll be hoppin on board for the rest of this one. Your ladies are looking good! We can compare trichomes with our sweet pocket microscopes...:laugh::laugh:

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

:48:
Cool, good to have you, thats a good idea, if i can keep my hand steady, im getting better with it though, it just takes a little practice. I will try get some more pics of the trics in a couple days.✌

Robbo94

Batteries have arrived now got to wait for my man to drop my buds off so I can scope in on them pmsl got a crumb off the floor and damn them trichs where all milky I was looking out for ambers but couldn't spot any hopefully this bud I get later will help me get used to it

Robbo94

Looking great Tom! You must be excited and a little relieved.

Bikes....I like bikes too. I used to race motorcycles. Have had many sport bikes but a couple of my favorites that I've owned were Yamaha R6 (still have a '07) , CBR 600RR, Kawasaki 636, GSXR 750 srad.
Yes jay [emoji41]what did you think of the gsxr I loved the cbr when I rid it had my arse twitching though

EastCoastGhost

Looking great Tom! You must be excited and a little relieved.

Bikes....I like bikes too. I used to race motorcycles. Have had many sport bikes but a couple of my favorites that I've owned were Yamaha R6 (still have a '07) , CBR 600RR, Kawasaki 636, GSXR 750 srad.
Thanks Jay, yea i am excited, i will be happy to get this first grow over, i will also be happy to have some good bud on hand that i grew lol. I have never had a street bike although i did ride a buddies cbr 600 once and i about crapped my pants lol. I have also had some kind of dirt bike or atv, i live in the Appalachian mountains and they are some great trails here, i am wanting to get a side by side to cruise around on lol.✌

Robbo94

Thanks Jay, yea i am excited, i will be happy to get this first grow over, i will also be happy to have some good bud on hand that i grew lol. I have never had a street bike although i did ride a buddies cbr 600 once and i about crapped my pants lol. I have also had some kind of dirt bike or atv, i live in the Appalachian mountains and they are some great trails here, i am wanting to get a side by side to cruise around on lol.[emoji106][emoji111]
Sounds like a good holiday might come see you in couple of years tom come for a high ride lol

Robbo94

I love to trail ride, lots of people come from different states to ride the trails.[emoji106][emoji111]
I never done a trail ride in my life I need to start exploring the world before I grow up not been abroad since I was about 14 9 bloody years ago lol last place I went was Spain it's just a hot England [emoji23]

EastCoastGhost

I never done a trail ride in my life I need to start exploring the world before I grow up not been abroad since I was about 14 9 bloody years ago lol last place I went was Spain it's just a hot England [emoji23]
Ive never got to travel, i have never been to a major city, i love living in the mountains though, it is so peaceful.✌

Robbo94

Ive never got to travel, i have never been to a major city, i love living in the mountains though, it is so peaceful.[emoji106][emoji111]
You need to come to the uk all weeds inclusive for you buddy if you in my ends major city's suck ass anyway I wanna get out of towns and into the country side but I got to get saving first you'll deffo be having me at that trail in the new few years if you see a pastie white boy with a blunt and a British accent that'll be me haha

Robbo94

Day 64, gave all the girls a feeding today and they are still pushing along, here's two pics of each ww when i had them out under hps light feeding, same order as always Jaimie, Shorty, Sherry.[emoji106][emoji111]
acca1a1ff3215609db09f2b4e437f41e.jpg
b25a5294d7b5790a3b62fcb30319afc8.jpg
d0b990f5dede1c2db583ccd36e15655b.jpg
66695ca6c9aa967fd0fc5440eb2a3638.jpg
7624b886909cc0da15dc7cd342d5d816.jpg
2524d1817af72189679f041563056e4f.jpg
[emoji23]
cleaning Jesus Christ ffs [emoji23]my sides are hurting them plants look nice but that tubs got the win

EastCoastGhost

[emoji23]
cleaning Jesus Christ ffs [emoji23]my sides are hurting them plants look nice but that tubs got the win
Oh that is so funny, Shorty is one of my favorites, i done good on her lst, i am going to make all my girls look like that in the future if possible, it got to crowded in the tent and i had to quit training trhem and let them grow vertical cause i ran out of room horizontal lol, next grow i won't stuff my tent that full, i will use training on less plants to fill the canopy.✌

Top Bottom