Tom Smith's First Indoor Grow With Autos 2017

My stretch should stop in next few days then thank god I hadn't train them two main colas on hwfp didn't want em being higher than my light so they can't suck up the light .

Sarah's looking huge mate how wides that b*tch
She is pretty wide, i have never measured her before but i will get some measurements on all the girls when i think about it, i would say she is over 24in wide, im surprised at how well they are doing under the hps on 12/12.✌

There doing well I just knocked 15 mins of light off my timer I realised when my bros looked at my timer he added a hour so gotta decrease that shit gradually haha

If you zoom in and look closely you can see some ladybugs on her that i turned loose in there, i sprayed them a little bit of their food that came with them on the leafs of a couple plants and they started moving around like crazy lol.✌

420-magazine-mobile1138660931.jpg
420-magazine-mobile189793751.jpg

I seen someone else do this they eat all the bad bugs right?

My stretch should stop in next few days then thank god I hadn't train them two main colas on hwfp didn't want em being higher than my light so they can't suck up the light .
Yea they shouldn't stretch much more, they like to soak up the light and buds be dencer also.✌

420-magazine-mobile1138660931.jpg
420-magazine-mobile189793751.jpg

I seen someone else do this they eat all the bad bugs right?
Yea they eat the bad bugs, i never treated my grow house or anything and it is a really old house and i don't live in it so i figured it couldn't hurt, they are really cheap on amazon and are a good way to prevent any kind of bugs coming in on you during flower, i seen a couple people on here do it also.✌

Yea they eat the bad bugs, i never treated my grow house or anything and it is a really old house and i don't live in it so i figured it couldn't hurt, they are really cheap on amazon and are a good way to prevent any kind of bugs coming in on you during flower, i seen a couple people on here do it also...

Gonna invest in them for my next one am gonna just leave this as it is now other than addin molasses when it arrives smoked one of the buds coming thru as I took a low branch off to push energy to the top I smoked it an actually feel a head high I thought it wouldn't do anything .

Gonna invest in them for my next one am gonna just leave this as it is now other than addin molasses when it arrives smoked one of the buds coming thru as I took a low branch off to push energy to the top I smoked it an actually feel a head high I thought it wouldn't do anything .
Cool, was it off the sour diesel.✌

Back
Top Bottom