Tom Smith's First Indoor Grow With Autos 2017

Here is Droopy and Sarah under hps, they seem to be happy, it will be interesting to see how they finish up on 12/12.✌
029d0c3d81b5fe625a4cdbe5b4241803.jpg
a24963cb5a442a96435b953de4911801.jpg

Hey Tom, let me help you out.

Click on User CP (control Panel) in the menu bar near the top of the page. On the left hand side of the page that opens you'll see a heading Settings. Click on edit signature and paste the url of your journal into the text box and click save signature and ... voila!

Of course you can always personalise this by, for example, highlighting the link and clicking on the center icon so it's centred on the page. Or bold or change the font style and size or basically anything you like. Nude pictures of girls would be much appreciated by many except the moderators.

Hey Tom, let me help you out.

Click on User CP (control Panel) in the menu bar near the top of the page. On the left hand side of the page that opens you'll see a heading Settings. Click on edit signature and paste the url of your journal into the text box and click save signature and ... voila!

Of course you can always personalise this by, for example, highlighting the link and clicking on the center icon so it's centred on the page. Or bold or change the font style and size or basically anything you like. Nude pictures of girls would be much appreciated by many except the moderators.

Can you do this on mobile app or just pic as phones don't seem to show signatures?

Just been playing about on the app after you said that it says signature but won't turn on am guess the moderators are putting it in slowly cheers anyway buddy at least I know how to use pc now lol
Here is one of my bb under hps, they should start to fatten up now that they have finished their stretch.✌
6332376d15775fe66c052a18847da2f1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom