Tom Smith's First Indoor Grow With Autos 2017

Here is the three thc bomb, they are also on day 64 and they got a feeding also, they seem to be happy, they don't seem to fatten up as fast as the ww, hopefully they will get there soon.✌
43d4225d050f02f6f7671e7a59e5c6d8.jpg
c7bbc2ad395049d8479ab836f205d485.jpg
fdbbfd4a718d70abc010f8655f2a00d2.jpg

My ph meter came today, i have to pick it up in the morning, i wish it would have come yesterday i had to feed the ones in the tent today, im glad i won't have to worry about the ph drops and color chart anymore, it is hard for me to tell the colors sometimes, i will probably have to give everything under the hps a feeding tomorrow so hope my meter works good after i get it calibrated.✌

My ph meter came today, i have to pick it up in the morning, i wish it would have come yesterday i had to feed the ones in the tent today, im glad i won't have to worry about the ph drops and color chart anymore, it is hard for me to tell the colors sometimes, i will probably have to give everything under the hps a feeding tomorrow so hope my meter works good after i get it calibrated...

Nice makes life that little easier, I keep trying that scope on some pots of gold but had to move around to check the rest of the thc this bus rocked me and it looked all cloudy with 1 amber bauble and amber on the bottom of some of the stalks do the full trichome turn colour or baubles am confused ..

Nice makes life that little easier, I keep trying that scope on some pots of gold but had to move around to check the rest of the thc this bus rocked me and it looked all cloudy with 1 amber bauble and amber on the bottom of some of the stalks do the full trichome turn colour or baubles am confused ..
The full tric will turn, some of mine you can see the cloudy color working its way up the tricomes but they are still clear up in the top of bubble, the cloudy will eventually fill the whole bubble and then they will start turning amber the same way, i hope i explained that good, im not very good at explaining things lol.✌

Here is a little chart.✌
42136d97d31cbac9957dbc26152c36a3.jpg

420-magazine-mobile740420771.jpg

This is supposed to be pots of gold got me wasted this stuff
Nice looking stuff, i got to go pick up a couple grams here in a bit, it won't look as good as what you got, sometimes it can be hard to find good weed here were i live, alot of compressed stuff, i can't wait to harvest some fresh bud, it will be nice to set back and enjoy some great smoke that you grew, can't wait lol.✌

Nice looking stuff, i got to go pick up a couple grams here in a bit, it won't look as good as what you got, sometimes it can be hard to find good weed here were i live, alot of compressed stuff, i can't wait to harvest some fresh bud, it will be nice to set back and enjoy some great smoke that you grew, can't wait lol...

A lot of our weeds grown locally instead of shipped instead of the vacuum packed stuff we used to get it always seem like it's well nourished over here depending on dealers there's always ones with the shitty China buds

A lot of our weeds grown locally instead of shipped instead of the vacuum packed stuff we used to get it always seem like it's well nourished over here depending on dealers there's always ones with the shitty China buds
Yea i have a friend who was growing some good weed and i was getting all my smoke from him but he moved about 6hrs away so im stuck with this shitty weed till i can get my first one harvested. ✌

Jaimie the ww her buds are getting pretty damn dence and after checking trics on several buds she has alot of milky, tomorrow makes 65 days so she might make the 85 day that the breeder said, im going to continue to feed her for another 14 days and then hopefully i will see a little amber by then and if i do i will start a 10 to 14 day flush after that then she should be ready hopefully, i couldn't resist, i took a little nug from the bottom and put on my light to dry, its big enough to make a small joint after it drys so hopefully it will be dry enough by tomorrow sometime, excited to see what kind of buzz it has after drying on the light. Here is a pic of the nug i took after i trimmed it a little bit.✌
88e79f0f40196ed41b377b46042a00b1.jpg

Jaimie the ww her buds are getting pretty damn dence and after checking trics on several buds she has alot of milky, tomorrow makes 65 days so she might make the 85 day that the breeder said, im going to continue to feed her for another 14 days and then hopefully i will see a little amber by then and if i do i will start a 10 to 14 day flush after that then she should be ready hopefully, i couldn't resist, i took a little nug from the bottom and put on my light to dry, its big enough to make a small joint after it drys so hopefully it will be dry enough by tomorrow sometime, excited to see what kind of buzz it has after drying on the light. Here is a pic of the nug i took after i trimmed it a little bit....
88e79f0f40196ed41b377b46042a00b1.jpg

Shoulda took it home to dry ready for when she's perfect she might overdry maybe on that if you leave it no?

Back
Top Bottom