Tomaleaf's First Grow - Early Miss - Closet - 2016

Tomaleaf

Just received seeds, Early Miss auto flower fems, and have started to germinate them following the suppliers instructions. Been on paper towel for a couple of days now, should start to crack and show tap root soon.

I plan to transplant them to soil in small pots and put lights on for 24 hours for the first week then transplant them to soil in 5 gallon pots and change light to 18/6. Do I need to change the light cycle again to promote flowering? When?

The room is 46" wide, 50" deep, and 72" high. I am planning on using 2 - 2' fluorescent tubes, 2 bulbs per fixture. Walls painted white, ceiling painted white. Room is located in the basement with concrete block walls and drywalled ceiling with cement floor. Temperature concerns??

I still need to research nutrients and soil a bit. Planning on using potting soil from Wally World. Good? Bad?

:welcome::420: Autos can grow on on light schedule 24/0,20/4,18/6,12/12. I currently use 20/4. As far as nutes and soil there's so many to chose from, but it's all a personal preference. Some will say wally world soil is trash some will swear by it. Anyways good luck with your grow, if you have questions or problems along the way there's a ton of good people here on:420: that can help you out.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Well our first attempt was a complete bust. We screwed up germinating the seeds. Took a little time to research a bit and then brought in more seeds. Train Wreck, auto flowering feminized. Germinated 5, had nice tap roots then transplanted to soil. Only one survived. Talked to seed supplier and was informed that fortified soils tend to over fertilize the seedlings so we needed to use plain basic soil and add nutrients as required. Thanks Crop King Seeds for stepping up and replacing our order without being asked to. Also realized our plant should have flowered roughly 2 - 4 weeks in to the cycle...then found out we should have switched the light cycle to stimulate the flowering process. Hairy little buds are now starting to develop and my oh my does it ever smell delicious.

Back
Top Bottom