Tomatogardens First Grow - Closet - CFL - Bag Seed - Organic - Soil

dude you want a bush lol. trust me . more bushy mess more nugs will form. space between nodes where no stems or leaves no nugs.

they look good. healthy and nice. they should start shooting up. soon as roots get out and strengthening all around the pot. they will grow like crazy. why i dont mess with them roots are so important in the grow. they tell everything what the plant will grow like.

i do. soon as i can get my fingers on it to pinch it off. then do it several times in the veg stage to get plant way i want it. like plenty of nodes to produce. then i put into flowering. take about month or two. most time around 45 days.

do you have experience with other methods of training? I was going to let one plant grow naturally as a control, then top one plant, FIM one plant, and maybe supercrop or LST the last one. Assuming I were to keep all 4 plants lol, which is what im hoping

dude you want a bush lol. trust me . more bushy mess more nugs will form. space between nodes where no stems or leaves no nugs.

I know I want a bush and I'd still have one, but many CFL grow journals I have read have had the same results, with plants having little to no upward growth at all just bushing out immediately and having an insane canopy that cannot be penetrated by CFLs. I wouldn't be making a spindly little twig, just promoting enough upward growth that I can have a comfortable amount of space between nodes and a more even open canopy that allows more light to penetrate it. What do you think about that?

I came home today to plant 1 and 2 both looking a little sickly, the structure and leaves still look great except there is some yellowing and spotting. Should I be feeding them? Too much light? Temp stays around 70-75 so it's probably not heat and they have a fan circulating the air around right above them, idk what could be going on.

Plant 1, leaf tips yellowing as well as some spotting on the cotyledons

015659.jpg

Plant 2 as well:(

026294.jpg

to me looks like some chems splashed on the plant. whats the dirt you using . let me go back and look.

ok organic dirt so what is in it far as chemicals. nothing. i take it. then you do need to use a little chemicals. i am not sure what chem that is nor i ever seen it used. so i cant say. but looks like a splash. if you do use chems use little as possible.
when a plant is week old it still has all the nutes it needs from the seed. usually i want touch one with chemicals until 3rd node shows up.

ok organic dirt so what is in it far as chemicals. nothing. i take it. then you do need to use a little chemicals. i am not sure what chem that is nor i ever seen it used. so i cant say. but looks like a splash. if you do use chems use little as possible.
when a plant is week old it still has all the nutes it needs from the seed. usually i want touch one with chemicals until 3rd node shows up.

I havent used any chemicals at all

then the dirt is to strong. or ph is to high. ph should be around 6. check that first. then got no choice to say the dirt has something in it burning them. ph in the water can do that also. it would make since being poured in and splashed on the leaves..

then the dirt is to strong. or ph is to high. ph should be around 6. check that first. then got no choice to say the dirt has something in it burning them. ph in the water can do that also. it would make since being poured in and splashed on the leaves..

I'm thinking it's a pH thing or chlorine in the water idk. I came home and plant 1 seems worse, white spots on the leaves and no growth. #2s leaves looked the same as yesterday but it budded its second set of leaves and they are nice and green so far. #3 has had no upward growth for three day but has the healthiest looking leaves of all my plants. #4 is growing decently too.

plant 1

26418.jpg

plant 2

26818.jpg

plant 3

23714.jpg

25171.jpg

yeah go get me good water at the store. try it before they die. chlorine can do it. then check ph level of it also. make sure its around 6
i know water i have here. sucks and i can barely use it. but once a month i cant. they add all the chems to kill us. you can smell the chlorine then. also you can use our a/c unit to get water or rain water. but ph will be around 7-8 so you must use ph down.
try that , you should see a difference. next day.

if its just chlorine let the water sit at least 24 hrs before using it should dissipate the chlorine

i heard that before Chronic , didnt think about that. :reading420magazine:

im not good person that answers questions alot. i try . :idea:

but i cant remember stuff these days i just try have fun. and help a few here. what Denise has taught me.
:trance:

what he said too. TOM.

chronic is good guy. we all know same folks. when you get a chance pop over on Denise journal, we all on hers also. bunch of great growers. we all kinda stick together , i think , least we have been. King,BAR and Chronic, jezzs there is bunch of us . lmao.:welcome: alot good folks here., :welcome:

keep it around 6 but its like 5.8 to like 6.5 or something similar to that. i keep mine around 6.
PH is how much acid is in the water. 6 is neutral , there is a chart somewhere here. look at this if you need more info.
CF and pH levels and troubleshooting plant problems

I am unable to upload pictures at tge moment, but all of the plants have showed improvement except plant one, so i watered her yesterday with dechlorinated water and im waiting to see how she responds

she will be ok. im sure. cross and pray to the gods. lol.:Namaste:

Soil ph isn't the same as hydro hydro optimum being 5.8 I run my veg plants up to 6.2 in hydro and try to keep it closer to 5.8 in bloom
theres a chart floating around somewhere showing optimum ph for both

Back
Top Bottom