Tommboy1973’s Outdoor Desert Autoflower 2021

That’s great! Let’s hope it stays that way.
Thanks! How do you feel about the humidity levels at this point? I know you do a cold cure so not quite the same but I would appreciate your thoughts on the matter?

I have to go to work in a few min so don’t have the time this morning to do the bread thing. Last time I left it in with my hang dry buds on Sheds advice but either did too big of a piece or left it too long as it shot it back up to over 70%. So I will try this tomorrow when I can monitor the humidity better.

Have a great day everyone!!

I would just seal them up for now with or without a 62% Boveda pack. You can always address the humidity when you get home. Have a great day at work. TGIF!

What BigD said!

Or are you saying the dry air would cause problems with the humipak during the brief time when I burp?
The humipak has a limited amount of play in what it can do, and when faced with trying to take really dry air and bring the whole jar back to 62%, it can run out of moisture and dry out before you seal them up for the cure. The humipak things are for long term stability in storage, not for adjusting the buds during the dry and burp time.
I could burp in the bathroom after a shower where the humidity is higher?
That's a good idea! Also, if your meters are actually 4% low, then you should be okay at 66-67% if you don't leave the jars open for too long.
Or do you think it’s too soon/early to be at that RH and that’s why you want me to bump it back up with the bread.
In dry climates I recommend starting closer to 70%, but the high 60s is workable with shorter burp times.

Also, if your meters are actually 4% low, then you should be okay at 66-67%
The numbers I gave were already adjusted to account for the 4% low, so they were at an actual 62-63% with the hygrometers reading 58-59%. I will automatically add that 4% to the numbers I report from here on out to make it less confusing. Anyways, I put a piece of bread in when I got home, took it out after 2 hours, and they are currently at 69%. Will check them again in the morning. Still smelling delicious :yummy:

Those are some nice looking buds. :yummy: I :love: that bit of lavender color in them.

I’m going to have this journal moved to competed, will update any further cure posts on my second journal.

Back
Top Bottom