TommyKarma's Indoor Aurora Indica Grow 2012

TommyKarma

Hi everyone, welcome to my first indoor grow. I've had several successful outdoor grows but they are not documented on the net. I am now for the first time trying to grow indoor and will start with five plants. (btw: photo's will be posted as soon as possible, haven't got a camera yet.)

Strain: Aurora Indica (Nirvana Seeds, feminized) This is an F1 hybrid of Afghan and Northern Lights. Stays short, producing heavy colas and dense buds. This marijuana strain produces exceptional amounts of resin, resulting in a deep, near-black hash with a tasty aroma and a heavy buzz. This probably is Nirvana's most potent Indica seeds strain.

Indica or sativa: mostly Indica (read somewhere 99%) I want a big yield for my first grow and a reasonably short flowering time, supposedly 56 days.

Stage: I will start to germinate tomorrow, 5 seeds between paper towels.

Soil or Hydro: soil
If soil... what is in your mix: standard universal pot soil
If soil... What size pot: 15 liter
Type and strength of ferts used: will be using Canna vega for vegative state and Canna flores for flowering + Canna PK + Canna Boost.

Size and make of growing room: 150x150x200cm (make: Secret Jardin model: DR150 II)
Is it aircooled: yes with a G-tools ventilator 420m3 with fan controller and a Klima Prima filter 480m3.
Size of light: 600 watt hps Phillips + 600 ELT kit
Temp of Room/cab: have yet to hang up a temp and RH meter
RH of Room/cab: see above

Spent the day installing grow room, light, ventilation system and fan. Tomorrow I will start to germinate the seeds.

Next: pictures of my grow room set-up and seeds. Stay tuned.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom