Tomula's Living Organics In Soil With Olla Irrigation Perpetual Indoor Garden

Re: Tomula's Third Grow - Indoor Soil WW/AK47 Manifolding 300W LED - It's Good To Be

Damn that's looking real good

Thank you, welcome to my journal. It will only look better and better.

Re: Tomula's Third Grow - Indoor Soil WW/AK47 Manifolding 300W LED - It's Good To Be

Subbed since I've been thinking about manifolding my next grow. Maybe I can get some good info and tips here.

I hope so. My previous completed journal was done with manifolded plant. I use the stalk as a head massager. Have fun! Cheers. :Namaste:

Subbed since I've been thinking about manifolding my next grow. Maybe I can get some good info and tips here.

Hi and welcome to 420mag
Tomula has done some good ones and he explains how so easy and understandable.

Hello everyone,
time to quick update now. She is doing great. Tomorrow will be her first feeding with the compost tea (smells like poop a bit). I hope she will like it. Properly prepared tea involves air pump providing oxygen to the tea, but we make use of what we have. The picture was taken with phone, so there are some light flicker lines. She is now almost as wide as the pot and making her way to out of it as the soil level dropped. The tent is on the way, thanks Sara and Mars Hydro for smooth process with the order. So enjoy, and happy growing:

WP_20160817_15_16_06_Rich.jpg

:love::Namaste::love:

Hello I want to share my findings with you all. I have found this olla watering system few months ago, but did not really focus on it, without my own garden, but I have decided that I will utilize it in my next grow:

Making and Installing Ollas in the Garden - an Ancient Watering System - YouTube

You simply cannot over-water with ollas because the plant is only gonna take as much as it needs from it. Also it saves water because there is no runoff and almost none evaporation from top. It can be made any size. It also prunes the root so big root ball is gonna occur around the ollas. I wanted to share it with you, hope you like it. There are a lot of videos about ollas. Thank you and happy growing! :Namaste:

After feeding,she will stretch out a lot.:cheer:
Hello everyone,
time to quick update now. She is doing great. Tomorrow will be her first feeding with the compost tea (smells like poop a bit). I hope she will like it. Properly prepared tea involves air pump providing oxygen to the tea, but we make use of what we have. The picture was taken with phone, so there are some light flicker lines. She is now almost as wide as the pot and making her way to out of it as the soil level dropped. The tent is on the way, thanks Sara and Mars Hydro for smooth process with the order. So enjoy, and happy growing:

WP_20160817_15_16_06_Rich.jpg

:love::Namaste::love:

Hi
She looks lovely :) thanks for video. :circle-of-love:
oo and I still have no news...

The tent is here! :yahoo: :goof: Thanks Mars Hydro! I'll build it tomorrow and hopefully have few photos for you. She got her first feeding today, only 1:10 strength and not on the leaves which I may try next time. The clone is not doing great so I'll also check his roots. My camera is getting cleaned so phone was used again. Enjoy my friends.

WP_20160820_15_58_21_Rich.jpg

WP_20160820_15_58_37_Rich.jpg

Happy growing :Namaste:

:circle-of-love: She is absolutely lovely!! And she will love her new tent!! Good job. Smoke Sara to the rescue once again :goodjob:

The tent is in place, all electronics mounted. Pictures coming on Tuesday or Wednesday as my phone doesn't have a camera, but at least it is indestructible (sledgehammer, no! Stop!) :D She will be trimmed and trained. It was a challenging build as we had to build the frame in the tent because of the lack of space. But we did it and it looks great.

Also, I've found one more video about ollas, explaining how they work, I really want to share this technology with you as it's the best irrigation and pruning system I came across, possibly best ever? Tell me what do you consider best irrigation system?

Ollas: A Collection of Information and Techniques - YouTube

Thank you. :Namaste:

:goodjob:
The tent is in place, all electronics mounted. Pictures coming on Tuesday or Wednesday as my phone doesn't have a camera, but at least it is indestructible (sledgehammer, no! Stop!) :D She will be trimmed and trained. It was a challenging build as we had to build the frame in the tent because of the lack of space. But we did it and it looks great.

Also, I've found one more video about ollas, explaining how they work, I really want to share this technology with you as it's the best irrigation and pruning system I came across, possibly best ever? Tell me what do you consider best irrigation system?

Ollas: A Collection of Information and Techniques - YouTube

Thank you. :Namaste:

Hello everybody, new update here! So she got pruned and I will tie her some tomorrow, to space her out. She likes the new tent very much and enjoys the company of the oscillating fan. She got pretty thick since the last time. No problems at all, the worms are doing their job. Here are some photos:

P1090330.JPG

P1090331.JPG

P1090332.JPG

Happy growing! :Namaste:

Looking great.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks man, yours are coming along nicely too.

Back
Top Bottom