Tomula's Living Organics In Soil With Olla Irrigation Perpetual Indoor Garden

Big help thanks T! I'll try it out and maybe top dress a tsp or two towards the end of flower. Good call on ph! I didn't even think of that. I use soil acidifier to bring the ph down but I don't want it to get too low! Good looking out!

You are welcome, I was looking into the Ca issue and I forgot to add that fine powdered perlite can be great source of calcium too!

The stoner cat is too funny! I do wonder though, since animals have an endocannabinoid system (it's not just us), do our pets basically self-medicate when they feel like they need it? Interesting to think about... :)

Tomula, I really like the node spacing on those outer colas. They look like they are going to turn into some nice fat budsicles! I also like the way the upper leaves and canopy look, nice vibrant shade of green :love: What day of flowering is she on? Really looking forward to seeing her fill out the rest of the way! :Namaste:

Thank you very much!
She is like 2 weeks in and I left one light at 18/6 for 4 days... So not much was happening that time, but she is well on her way.

I dunno if my cat would be able to turn the vape on, to self medicate. But I think the animals love Cannabis just as we do. Bees can go crazy when they smell it! The hemp honey must truly be heavenly!

AND as you two are here I want to tell you I will give hydro a shot for sure. I want to speed up the vegging process so I want to be able to veg plant for first two weeks and then transplant to the smartpots with ollas. That way I would be able to spread the roots wide and close to the ollas. Like a spiderweb. I wonder if it would make wonders :) Love ya all folks the cannabis movement is unstoppable with us all! :thanks: :circle-of-love: :Namaste:

Thank you. It surely was. I'm gonna finish writing my report and throw in some more photos. Oh and did I say I got Sir Jack Seeds from Exotic seeds? Looks lovely. Some better genetics and no random bulk seeds.

Exotic Genetix seeds?? Nice ... I run a lot of their gear. You will be happy for sure.

Nice bubbler there T - makes me wanna get one now... I'm a lightweight, I'd probably pass out smoking that thing. Let us know how it works with the VAP connected to it??

Plants are looking healthy and happy, won't be long now and cola time!

Cheers

Tomula;3361775. said:
Soil is water based living organism just as we do. Try it I think you will be just fine. S for my lack of N I was also thinking about just pissing in the bucket :) That should be plenty. With NPK of around 11-1-2.5.

That's one way to do it! hahahaha Urea... Mostly N. Can get N from EWC tea and add in some Alfalfa meal... or many combinations of green manure teas - comfrey is one and/or Nettle tea, dandelions are out now too they make a good green manure tea.

"how my weed taste?"

"oh its the best, whats your secret"

"ummmmmm you don't want to know" :laugh:

You are welcome, I was looking into the Ca issue and I forgot to add that fine powdered perlite can be great source of calcium too!

Thank you very much!
She is like 2 weeks in and I left one light at 18/6 for 4 days... So not much was happening that time, but she is well on her way.

I dunno if my cat would be able to turn the vape on, to self medicate. But I think the animals love Cannabis just as we do. Bees can go crazy when they smell it! The hemp honey must truly be heavenly!

AND as you two are here I want to tell you I will give hydro a shot for sure. I want to speed up the vegging process so I want to be able to veg plant for first two weeks and then transplant to the smartpots with ollas. That way I would be able to spread the roots wide and close to the ollas. Like a spiderweb. I wonder if it would make wonders :) Love ya all folks the cannabis movement is unstoppable with us all! :thanks: :circle-of-love: :Namaste:

Definitely worth a try. Seems like it would speed up veg a bit. Are you in pw thread? The growth he is getting is insane! Never seen seedlings grow that quick. T check out the Dewey mister. I promise you will be happy you did!

IMAG2745_1.jpg

They have grown bigger since this pic. The roots go down to the top of the mister.

I definitely think they self medicate. Although they can't turn it on my cat has fallen from some low stuff and every time she circles the vape. She isn't hurt enough to go to the vet but enough that she wanted a few hits of the good stuff.

Not sure if you follow pw but great in here
PW's First Attempt At Aeroponics & PS1000 LED

And here
Aeroponics: Questions - Answers - Information

Hemp honey?!?! I'm going to have to get some!

That's one way to do it! hahahaha Urea... Mostly N. Can get N from EWC tea and add in some Alfalfa meal... or many combinations of green manure teas - comfrey is one and/or Nettle tea, dandelions are out now too they make a good green manure tea.

"how my weed taste?"

"oh its the best, whats your secret"

"ummmmmm you don't want to know" :laugh:

Haha, thanks for the laugh, made my day! :thanks:

Definitely worth a try. Seems like it would speed up veg a bit. Are you in pw thread? The growth he is getting is insane! Never seen seedlings grow that quick. T check out the Dewey mister. I promise you will be happy you did!

IMAG2745_1.jpg

They have grown bigger since this pic. The roots go down to the top of the mister.

I definitely think they self medicate. Although they can't turn it on my cat has fallen from some low stuff and every time she circles the vape. She isn't hurt enough to go to the vet but enough that she wanted a few hits of the good stuff.

Not sure if you follow pw but great in here
PW's First Attempt At Aeroponics & PS1000 LED

And here
Aeroponics: Questions - Answers - Information

Hemp honey?!?! I'm going to have to get some!

Iľl check pw's thread. The cat and vape was a joke. I think you can still get kinda high from just eating MJ leaves and buds. And animals want some good food and cannabis is one of the best food. Mr. Herer wrote a book about it. The mister looks fine I'll check it out!

That is very interesting T! I'd love to find some more info on that. My cat loves to eat the bottom leaves on my vegging plants. She isn't allowed in the flower tent but I'll have to try giving her some. I actually made some green juice the other day and put a handful of leaves in from my organic grow. That was pretty exciting. Never felt comfortable juicing the synthetic stuff. Good to know now it's a one of the best foods!

Pw plants ARE exploding! It's like a plant bomb in slow motion coming out of a bucket. Every new picture is noticeably different from the last!!

The plants in the Aero buckets are exploding! .

I know what can aero do. It's amazing. I love the electric fog system. I got a day off tomorrow so I will stop by!

That is very interesting T! I'd love to find some more info on that. My cat loves to eat the bottom leaves on my vegging plants. She isn't allowed in the flower tent but I'll have to try giving her some. I actually made some green juice the other day and put a handful of leaves in from my organic grow. That was pretty exciting. Never felt comfortable juicing the synthetic stuff. Good to know now it's a one of the best foods!

Pw plants ARE exploding! It's like a plant bomb in slow motion coming out of a bucket. Every new picture is noticeably different from the last!!

Yes man. The leaves are full of antioxidants and healthy protein plus the chlorophyll and fiber keep your intestine running. Plus, make some tea from it is marvelous, I love it, just hot water and let sit for some time. The seeds are the craved product. Birds love them so much they do eat them first, when you give it to them with other seeds. Oh man I can surely feed some birds with them and I can have cannabis all around my neighborhood! Haha, the way it should be. I got some hemp seeds I can spare for the lovely birdies! It is not invasive plant so it's fine by me. And I think they won't be very successful here as only ruderalis is naturally occurring here. Should I? I got my girls far from where I live and ppl need to confront the plant to understand it, to speak about it and legalize it. Only then we can have the mighty, old forests here again. We need to carry the wood back to the woods. Make the compost cycle cycling again :) Well, not me in this life, but I can see the beginning, what a thought...

I know what can aero do. It's amazing. I love the electric fog system. I got a day off tomorrow so I will stop by!

Yes man. The leaves are full of antioxidants and healthy protein plus the chlorophyll and fiber keep your intestine running. Plus, make some tea from it is marvelous, I love it, just hot water and let sit for some time. The seeds are the craved product. Birds love them so much they do eat them first, when you give it to them with other seeds. Oh man I can surely feed some birds with them and I can have cannabis all around my neighborhood! Haha, the way it should be. I got some hemp seeds I can spare for the lovely birdies! It is not invasive plant so it's fine by me. And I think they won't be very successful here as only ruderalis is naturally occurring here. Should I? I got my girls far from where I live and ppl need to confront the plant to understand it, to speak about it and legalize it. Only then we can have the mighty, old forests here again. We need to carry the wood back to the woods. Make the compost cycle cycling again :) Well, not me in this life, but I can see the beginning, what a thought...

Hey T +reps that's some great info! Oh man! I'm going to try some tea for sure! Just like a handful of leaves and hot water? Maybe a little honey!

I told pw that I want to make some seeds bombs if I get enough fem seeds but feeding them to the birds sounds much better! The thrill I'd get from seeing wild pot growing plus knowing it came from a birds dropping!! I definitely think you should spread the hemp!

Late to the party, but still pulling up a chair! Goodluck!

Welcome and enjoy! :welcome: :love:

So another update time- She is looking good, the new leaves are nice, but she is shedding some of the lower ones. I'll see what's she up to. Nettles are next on my tea brew schedule. I was also looking at her, how I did supercrop her and all. I think less will be more next time. I'm also getting the power source for COBs hopefully next week.

Enjoy:

P10006441.JPG

P10006453.JPG

P10006463.JPG

P10006503.JPG

P10006493.JPG

P10006474.JPG

P10006484.JPG

P10006512.JPG

:thanks: And have a great day!

. Make the compost cycle cycling again :) Well, not me in this life, but I can see the beginning, what a thought...

Why not T ?? I just spent 3 hours today sifting compost made last year. The dredges I threw in the Bamboo garden. Keeps them happy.

Compost is my thing, it's the main thing for me. The rest follows, including cannabis or any other plant/flower/tree.

"Get your compost dialed in and the rest will follow." that Coots feller. I live by this. :Namaste:

I grow my cuttings (not just cannabis) in an aero bucket. When we do this, we understand how vitally important root growth and health is.

I run plain RO water in my aero cloner ... roots will be 10X the size of the plant at transplant. Food for thought.

Hello guys, thank you for your interest! I'm super busy right now. New update with pics long overdue coming this week. Be patient we got work to do to continue this voyage for the next years to come.

I got nothing more for now, so see ya later this week!

Ok so I can give you smoke report on the latest Herer and what it smells like after proper cure we gave him. It's absolutely magnificent I love the coffee-mint smell with mint-lemony taste and long lasting effect that makes my mind move. I just love it, goes nicely with the Shark. Just pure energy drink for my lungs.

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom