Tomula's Living Organics In Soil With Olla Irrigation Perpetual Indoor Garden

Tomula

Dear people of the forum, all of you helpful and kind souls here and there, everywhere.

I'm back, with me- a new grow!
No pics, oh no! Come tomorrow!
Under purple light glow, where winds always blow,
I have something for you now, so grab a bowl of popcorn,
and enjoy the show!
:yahoo: :party:

Hello my friends, longer time no see. So after a brake me and my friend have decided to go at it once again. This first post will be informative without pictures as they will come later tomorrow.

So it is again, my favorite and definitely the best tasting- White Russian from Natural Seeds.
It is around 60% sativa 40% indica White Widow/AK-47 hybrid.
It was planted 3 weeks 4 days ago into 10 gallons of compost and former chicken-house soil mix. In smart pot.
Placed right under my 300W LED from Mars Hydro on 18/6 light cycle some 18 inches away.
It is currently in a closet some 2x4ft (60x120cm) so basically double the size of the last one. The walls will be painted white.
The doors are made of thinner white/black foil, as I do not need to worry about light leaks (dark place in Space).
I have modified the light to add more silent and powerful 120mm PC fans of greater quality.
No work to the outtake- 2x 120mm fan and my DIY carbon filter: Tomula's 1st Ever Indoor Closet Stealth - Soil - WW/AK47 - Hybrid Grow - 2014/15 But if I will be making another one I will definitely use hot glue and aluminium foil.
We had some ph issues, the rainwater from tank was 7,4 the pot drain around 7,1, some white dots appeared on lower leaves. But now we are running ph down- nitric acid -and the water is 6,5. So far so good!
I do not plan to feed her anymore, I will only add few worms into the pot and more soil when the level drops.
I will feed the worms with leftovers from my kitchen and I may make some nutrient rich and unbelievably smelly tea from phosphorus/nitrogen rich plants.
We took a few clones and did not put them into very wet place, one of them is gone, but tomorrow the rest will be in under a dome and will catch up.

So as it states in the description, the plant is topped to make even flow of nutrients throughout the stem- the manifolding (main-lining but I wont use that often as it is not very popular term, whatever...).
My aim is 8 tops, terminal buds, that's what it has now, so I am happy for that. Now the big challenge is to LST the plant properly to get as much light coverage as possible. Also clear all the thin growth as you do like with tomatoes for example. The progress under the LEDs is absolutely incomparable to the T5 I used before. I am amazed and pleased with it. I will be also backbuilding the tops. I hope It will be ready to go into flower in the next 3 weeks. So that's all for now, nothing more comes to my mind. I love your love here and I'm looking forward to it.
:love::bravo::420::thanks::love:
Love and be loved!
:Namaste:

Re: Tomula's third grow- Indoor soil WW/AK47 manifolding 300W LED- It's good to be ba

The strain sounds super tasty and your enthusiastic poetry style writing is nice and refreshing
Nice to meet ya tomula
Tell your friend I said HIGH!!

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Re: Tomula's third grow- Indoor soil WW/AK47 manifolding 300W LED- It's good to be ba

Oh hello and welcome everyone so far, thanks for joining. Pics coming right up when my brother gets sober so I can borrow his phone. He is sleeping like a baby now.

That's why I stopped drinking (1 year sober), it causes more problems and doesn't solve a thing, or helps. Just ask yourself, or anyone: What are the reasons I need it, what it really helps me with? Just waste of health, time and money. Too bad the youth doesn't know what is getting into when is first given the bottle from someone older, even from parents. And drinking is our national sport, now combined with cannabis use. Well, you gotta start from yourself as you cannot change anyone else. OT, I know just wanted to share an insight.

Anyways, I am gonna play some music wait for my bro then get back with the new pics back to you all.

Only 1 pic right now after the last topping. 8 tops in place. I let the terminal buds (mains) grow like 4 nodes then cut the clone off. So it is very small and compact base.
I will try to take more pics today. Cheers.

16753.jpg

:Namaste:

Nice start, subbing.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Nice start, subbing.

Welcome millertm, I checked you journals, and you have a great growing going on for sure. Glad you are here. Cheers.

And welcome Croatsan, sending cheers to Croatia!

I'm down for this ride. :cheer:

Welcome back! :) looking forward to the show, best of luck for a rewarding plant :)

Thank you both for stopping by, she likes it so far, the big pot and all the light.
I hope she goes all the way no problemo, now I have a pretty good idea how now. Have a good one!
And welcome Canna Montana, wow now thats a crowd! Cheers to you too!

Re: Tomula's Third Grow - Indoor Soil WW/AK47 Manifolding 300W LED - It's Good To Be

hi I joined too :goodjob:

Welcome both. I'm going to build a single/double (I haven't made my mind yet) net into the closet frame tomorrow. So the LST part of the vegging will begin. Not sure if I will go for 16 tops atm. And I'm gonna snap a picture of the clones. I'll try to make as many photos as I can so the grow is nicely documented. I will add new pics every 3-4 days hopefully. With one week pause from 26th August. Thank you all for being here with me I'm grateful for that.

Re: Tomula's Third Grow - Indoor Soil WW/AK47 Manifolding 300W LED - It's Good To Be

Hi
I liked the way you did the LST in your other grow.. was looking up on it. I think I can try to do some of that.. It doesn't "feel" scary to me.. And the instructions were really good.:circle-of-love:

Hi
I liked the way you did the LST in your other grow.. was looking up on it. I think I can try to do some of that.. It doesn't "feel" scary to me.. And the instructions were really good.:circle-of-love:

I'm glad it helped, by sharing we can teach each other so people do not repeat the mistakes. :high-five: I will do it with a net this time just to try new things, if it doesn't work, I will use strings again. Thanks for the appreciation. Your plants will surely benefit from more top buds and light penetration. Looking forward to it. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom